Slow Cooker Brownies
Slow Cooker Brownie
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (#1150)
- 2 tbsp Ghirardelli Unsweetened Dutch Process Baking Cocoa (#6282)
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- Combine brownie mix and chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter in a 3 to 4 qt. slow cooker lined with a PanSaver Slow Cooker Liner (#1089) and sprayed with Vegalene (#1212).
- Mix together topping ingredients—completely dissolving sugar and cocoa in boiling water.
- Pour over batter. Cover and cook on high heat 2 hours. Turn off slow cooker and let sit in slow cooker for 30 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream and hot fudge. Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 8-10 servings.