Stay cool on the Fourth of July with this refreshing Watermelon Lemonade. Try adding some blueberries for a red, white, and blue theme! If you don’t have watermelon, you can also sub with our Monin Cherry Syrup (#1637).
Can I change this recipe?
Absolutely! This recipe can be made with any fruit you choose. Just blend to your liking. Also, you can leave the pulp if you prefer. Try adding some very small diced fruits to the drink, too! Or, blend ice with the fruit for more of a slushy drink. In addition, simply add a few pumps of your favorite flavor of Monin Syrups to prepared Country Time Lemonade.
Looking for more drink ideas?
Stay cool on the Fourth of July with this refreshing Watermelon Lemonade. Try adding some blueberries for a red, white, and blue theme!
- 5-6 cups cubed, seedless watermelon
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 cup Country Time Lemonade Flavored Drink Mix (#2536)
- 1-2 cups Wyman’s Fresh Frozen Wild Blueberries (#1218)
- Ice cubes
- First, puree watermelon until smooth. Then, strain it into a pitcher and discard the pulp.
- Then, mix in the cold water and Country Time Lemonade Mix and stir until the mix is dissolved.
- Next, add frozen (or slightly thawed) blueberries and ice cubes.