Classic Chicago Dogs featuring Hebrew National Beef Franks topped with dill pickle spears, onion, peppers, tomatoes, celery salt and mustard. One of the Hebrew National signature products, our ¼ lb. franks are made with premium cuts of 100% Kosher beef. No fillers, by-products, artificial flavors, or colors.
Tips for Cooking Hot Dogs
Try these tips next time you’re grilling hot dogs!
- First, preheat your grill to medium heat before placing the franks on.
- Before placing on the grill, use a knife to carefully cut slits down the length of the frank. This will help your franks cook faster.
- Place the franks perpendicular on the grill to get the best grill marks. Also, this will prevent them from falling through the cracks.
- Remember to turn the hot dogs so they are evenly heated.
- Once the dogs start to expand, they’re likely done. Move them over to the side and grill your buns!
If you like this recipe, try these:
- Chili Cheese Dogs
- Everything Bagel Dogs
- Creative Ways to Make Hot Dogs for Your Kids
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
- Korean Beef Frank Lettuce Wraps
Classic Chicago Dogs featuring Hebrew National Beef Franks topped with dill pickle spears, onion, peppers, tomatoes, celery salt and mustard.
- 6 Hebrew National Beef Franks (#2765)
- 9 Rocky Mountain Big Dog Hot Dog Buns (#2136)
- 1/3 cup sweet relish
- 2 dill wholes, quartered lengthwise
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup Flav-R-Pac Chopped Onion (#5772)
- 12 pickled sport peppers
- AP Celery Salt (#1427), to taste
- First, cook the franks on a grill for about 7-9 minutes, or until golden brown all around.
- Then, place the frank in the bun and top with relish, pickle spear, tomatoes, onion, peppers, mustard, and a sprinkle of celery salt.
Adapted from: https://www.readyseteat.com/recipes-Chicago-Dogs-8901