Easy Banana Pudding
Banana Pudding is up there on our list of top favorite desserts. Not only because it’s a rich, creamy treat just like Grandma used to make, but it can be adapted and enjoyed in many ways.
How do I store my Banana Pudding?
This is a treat that you will want to store in the fridge. That is, if you have any left… You’ll want to lick the bowl clean! Make sure you cover it, and you can store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Keep in mind, the vanilla wafers will lose their crunch the longer it sits.
Can I add to this recipe?
There are a lot of different variations on Banna Pudding, but they’re all pretty much the same. If you’re wanting to change things up a bit, try layering the ingredients to get a good trifle look. Another idea is to whip up a quick meringue to top the pudding with if you’re wanted to be a little fancy.
Is this recipe gluten-free?
Other than the Nilla Wafers, this recipe is entirely gluten-free! You can sub the wafers for another crunchy cookie substitute, or try your hand at making Gluten Free Nilla Wafers. Some substitutions that work great are: GF Vanilla Wafers, GF Animal Crackers, GF Crisp Cookies.
Looking for more easy desserts?
Banana Pudding is up there on our list of top favorite desserts. Not only because it’s a rich, creamy treat just like Grandma used to make, but it can be adapted and enjoyed in many ways. Regardless of how you prepare it, the creamy, crunchy, whipped up dessert will always be a pleasant dessert.
Easy Banana Pudding
- 3 oz vanilla instant pudding (#1914)
- 2 cup cold milk
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla (#6702)
- 12 oz cool whip, defrosted (or prepared #1952 dream whip)
- 12 oz box vanilla wafers
- 5-6 medium bananas (#2835)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- In a 2 qt serving bowl, layer vanilla wafers, sliced bananas, and pudding mixtures.
- Repeat 3-4 times until all ingredients are used.
- Be sure all bananas are covered with pudding so they don’t dry out.
- Chill 4 hours before serving.
** You can also repeat the same steps above in small serving cups for individual portions.
- Churro Cream Puffs - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Easy Banana Pudding […]
- Grandma Jessen's Chocolate Pudding - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Easy Banana Pudding Simple Pudding Pops Mint Chip Pudding Cookies […]