Father’s Day Recipe Roundup
As much as we love our dear-old-Dads, they’re sometimes the hardest people to shop for. If Father’s Day gifting brings stress to your heart, we hope these ideas provide some simple ways to plan a meal that shows your love. You already have your dad’s heart, but it never hurts to touch it through his stomach.
Start with an entree that meets Dad’s tastes. Whether he likes traditional surf & turf or just a hearty hamburger, these meats are sure to please.
- Main St. Meats Certified Hereford Choice Flat Iron Steaks (#1554)
- Holten Restaraunt Quality Beef Patties (#1075) or Holten Beef Patties W/Cheddar & Bacon (#8377)
- Willamette Valley Meats Rib Eye Steaks (#2090)
- Pacific Seafood Atlantic Salmon Portions (#8669) or Pacific Seafood Wild-Caught Sockeye Salmon Portions (#2239)
- Hebrew National Beef Franks (#2765)
- Willamette Valley Meat Co. Pepper-Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillet (#2074 or #2075)
Round out your meal with simple sides with plenty of flavor.
- Throw a few Rite Stuff Foods Twice Baked Potatoes (#1157) into the oven and heat through.
- Heat up some Flav-R-Pac Chalet Garlic Butter Vegetables (#7791) in a skillet.
- Toss an easy BLT Pasta Salad with spiral noodles, romaine lettuce, chopped bacon, tomatoes, and mozzarella.
- Saute your favorite veggie blend in Chef Shamy Garlic Butter (#8124).
- Treat dad to Shrimp Choripan, a traditional Argentinian dish featuring grilled shrimp, chimichurri sauce, onions, and bread with a side of peppers, grapes, and olives.
- Make easy Garlic Toast by lathering a slide of Rocky Mountain Bread Co. Texas Toast (#1373) with Chef Shamy Garlic Butter (#8124).
- Whip up a dip for veggies or chips using Our Best Dip Recipes using AP Bulk Spices.
For a Father’s Day meal on the lighter side, try this delicious baked cod with a pleasant spice! Serve with a side of Normandy Blend Vegetables (#1266).
- 4 Icelandic Skinless/Boned Cod Fillets (#8026), thawed
- 1 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil (#3516)
- 1 Tbsp AP Ground Cumin (#1442)
- 4 packets True Lemon (#1689)
- 1 tsp AP Ground Saigon Cinnamon (#3626)
- 1 tsp Kirkland Minced Garlic (#1289)
- Regal Fine Sea Salt (#1146) and AP Table Grind Black Pepper (#1029), to taste
- 1 cup Flav-R-Pac Chopped Onions (#5772), or 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- First, preheat oven to 400F.
- Next, place a square of Kirkland Tin Foil (#1963) on a Crestware Baking Sheet (#4020). Coat with Vegalene Garlic Mist (#1577).
- Then, pat the cod fillets dry and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine the avocado oil, True Lemon, and spices. Use a basting brush to spread over the cod, then top with the onion.
- Now, cover with another piece of tin foil and roll up the edges to seal the packet. Place on the baking sheet, then into the oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the fish flakes with a fork.
Adapted from: https://www.truelemon.com/pages/moroccan-spiced-cod
More Main Dish Ideas:
- Skewered Sirloin with Lime Cumin Sour Cream
- Air Fryer Salmon
- Sheet Pan Ranch Pork Chops
- Grilled Teriyaki Wild Alaskan Pollock Skewers
- Steakhouse Meal from Home