BLT Pasta Salad
A fun variation on our favorite sandwich, BLT Pasta Salad is full of bacon, pasta, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and ranch dressing. It is a great recipe for summer potlucks!
Can this recipe be made in advance?
Absolutely! Although we prefer to serve this dish fresh to keep everything nice and crisp, it can be made the night before serving. We like to prepare the pasta and ranch the night before, so the day of you just have to toss everything together.
If you like this recipe, try these:
A fun variation on our favorite sandwich, BLT Pasta Salad is full of bacon, pasta, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and ranch dressing.
BLT Pasta Salad
- 12 slices Daily’s Precooked Bacon (#4835), crisped and diced
- 12 oz. corkscrew pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Rosie’s Ranch Dressing (#3893), prepared
- 1 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Simplot Avocado Dices (#1645)
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, cubed (or shredded cheese of choice)
- 1 1/2 cup croutons, if desired
- Whisk together mayonnaise, Rosie’s Ranch dressing and 1 tablespoon bacon grease (optional).
- In a large bowl combine the pasta, tomatoes, avocado, cheese, red onion, lettuce and bacon. Pour the dressing over and gently stir to distribute throughout.
From Catalog #5, 2020.
- Creamy Avocado Shrimp Salad - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] BLT Pasta Salad […]
- Father's Day Recipe Roundup - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] an easy BLT Pasta Salad with spiral noodles, romaine lettuce, chopped bacon, tomatoes, and […]