Our Best Dip Recipes using AP Bulk Spices
AP Dip Mixes our Customers Love
A few of our favorite bulk spice blends double as an incredibly delicious dip. While our customers have used them to season chicken, roasts, and even breads- using them as dips is the most popular use. For all of these tasty dips, just add 1 or 2 ingredients to the mix and allow to chill for 30 minutes. Easy peasy! Fresh bulk spices mean big savings! Shop all of our bulk spices here.
- Yummy Guacamole Seasoning (#2588)– Add 1 T (or to taste) of mix to 2 whole avocados. Combine in a bowl using a fork. Chill for 30 minutes and serve.
- Rosie’s Ranch Dip (#1032 or #3893)- Mix 6 Tbs of seasoning with 2 cups milk and 2 cups mayonnaise. Let set in refrigerator about 30 min to 1 hour. The dressing will thicken as it sits. For an even thicker consistency, reduce the milk measurement.
- Dilly Dill Dip Mix (#1421)– Add 2 rounded Tbsp. seasoning to 16 oz. of sour cream and 1/2 c. mayonnaise and chill for 1 hour.
- Salsa Seasoning (#1898)– Thoroughly blend 3 rounded T. seasoning, or to taste, with 14.5 oz can of diced low sodium tomatoes or 3 cups fresh diced or pureed tomatoes. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Lip Smackin’ Chipotle Ranch Dip (#2589)– Add 1 T of mix to 8 oz of sour cream. Chill for 30 minutes and serve.
- Onion Soup & Dip Mix (#1025 or #1845)– Stir together 1/4 c. seasoning with 16 oz. sour cream. Mix well.
- Popeye’s Spinach Mix (#1423)– Just add 1 1/2 c. sour cream and 1 1/2 c. mayonnaise with 3/4 cup of Spinach Dip. Blend and refrigerate overnight for the best flavor.
More delicious dips to try:
A few of our bulk spice blends create delicious dips in seconds, but there are a few recipes we keep on hand for special events. They’re just too good!
- Skillet Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Better Body Dill Dip
- Queso Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip
- Triple Onion Dip with Toasted Pretzilla Bites