Mini Fudge Rustic Tarts
With the combination of a flaky crusty and fudgy center, these Mini Fudge Rustic Tarts are great for an easy dessert or party treat. Simply cut out Pie Dough Rounds into quarters and save the hassle of making a pie crust!
How to serve Fudge Tarts
Although these Mini Rustic Fudge Tarts are quite delicious on their own, try topping them with ice cream or whipped cream. For an easy whipped cream, try our Gossner Foods Shelf-Stable Whipping Cream (32 oz. Carton (#1759)/8 oz. Carton (#1696)) or our popular Dream Whip Topping Mix (#1952). Plus, try swapping out the coffee ground for other flavors like hot cocoa powder or even our Monin syrups!
If you like this recipe, try these:
- Twix Thumbprint Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Churro Cream Puffs
- Over the Moon Macaroon Brownies
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
With the combination of a flaky crusty and fudgy center, these Mini Fudge Rustic Tarts are great for an easy dessert or party treat. For a quicker dessert, make up a batch of our Richly Delicious Fudge Brownie Mix (#1824) for the filling.
Mini Fudge Rustic Tarts
- 24 Standard Baking Cups (#1646) or Gold Swirl Baking Cups (#1767)
- USA 12 Cup Muffin Pan (#1807)
- 6 Pillsbury Frozen Pie Dough Rounds (#1800)
- 1/2 cup Kirkland Salted Sweet Cream Butter (#1723), softened
- 3/4 cup C & H Brown Sugar (#1150), packed
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (#1305)
- 2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1 tsp Blue Cattle Mexican Vanilla (#6919)
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour (#2285)
- 1 cup Kirkland Walnuts (#1293), chopped
- First, thaw pie dough until flexible, covered, at room temp. 15-30 minutes or refrigerate overnight.
- Then, place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, heating in 30-second increments until fully melted. Stirring after each time.
- Beat eggs one at a time, then mix into the chocolate with the dry instant coffee and vanilla.
- Next, add the flour and walnuts and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place liners into the muffin pan- you will likely need to do two batches. Then, cut the dough rounds into quarters and place 1 piece into each cup.
- Now, press the dough into the edges of each liner, and add about 2 Tbsp of the batter into each cup.
- Bake at 375F for 20-25 minutes, then place on a cooling rack (#1145) for 30 minutes before serving. Repeat until all the batter has been used.
- Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] it in Mini Rustic Fudge Tarts for a delicious dessert of flaky crust and a fudgy […]
- Nutella Puff Pastry Twists - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Mini Fudge Rustic Tarts […]