Mini Kodiak Cake Cereal
We keep seeing the trending Mini Pancake Cereal trend, and had to give it a try with our NEW Kodiak Cakes Grizzly Size Buttermilk Powder Cake Mix (#2942). It did not disappoint! Enjoy a bowl full of crispy, fluffy mini Kodiak cakes. We topped ours with a dollop of butter, chocolate chips, bananas, and syrup. Some have even used milk, but that crossed a line for us. Give it a try, if you want!
Get to know Kodiak Cakes
Being a small company ourselves, we love being able to share other local Utah companies in our catalog. Our new Kodiak Cakes mix is carefully crafted with 100% whole grains, 14 grams of protein per serving, and 5 g. of fiber per serving. Don’t let “protein pancakes” scare you away- they’re the best tasting on the market!
Enjoy a bowl full of crispy, fluffy mini Kodiak cakes. We topped ours with chocolate chips, bananas, and syrup.
Mini Pancake Cereal
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Grizzly Size Buttermilk Powder Cake Mix (#2942)
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 Tbsp Kirkland Salted Sweet Cream Butter (#1723)
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup Dole Chef-Ready Cuts Sliced Banana (#2835), thawed
- Log Cabin Original Syrup (#1590)
- First, combine the mix and water until the batter is combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Heat a skillet with butter over a medium heat. Then, pour the batter into a Norpro Batter Dispenser (#2568). Release batter small dots, about 3/4 of an inch big. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then flip each pancake and cook until golden brown.
- To serve, place mini pancakes in a bowl with a dollop of butter, mini chocolate chips, banana slices, and syrup.
Be the first to comment.