With this recipe, you don’t have to worry about whether or not you have some ripe bananas on the counter. Simply thaw DOLE Chef-Ready Cuts Sliced Bananas (#2835), and you’re ready to go! They’re so easy to make, you won’t have any problems whipping up a batch for breakfast.
Elevate your pancakes!
With a few easy tips, you can know your
- Top with Diamond Fancy Medium Pecan Pieces (#2812). Bonus- try it toasted or candied!
- Mix Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (#2781) into the batter.
- Spice it up with AP Ground Saigon Cinnamon (#3626), nutmeg, or even pumpkin pie spice.
- Add a splash of Blue Cattle Mexican Vanilla (#6919)
- Top with Cox’s Raw Creamed Honey (#2564) and Nature’s Path Love Crunch Dark Choc. Macaroon Granola (#2906).
These fluffy, moist banana pancakes are perfect for a weekend breakfast smothered in butter and maple syrup.
- 1 cup DOLE Chef-Ready Cuts Sliced Bananas (#2835) partially thawed
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Kirkland Salted Sweet Cream Butter (#1723), melted
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp C & H Granulated Sugar (1632)
- 1-1/2 tsp Clabber Girl Baking Powder (#2847)
- 1/2 tsp Regal Fine Sea Salt (#1146)
- Puree bananas in blender container (2/3 cup).
- Combine bananas, milk, eggs and margarine in medium bowl.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in another medium bowl. Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix until just blended.
- Pour 2 tablespoons batter onto hot greased skillet; cook until brown. Turn and brown other side.
Recipe from Catalog #3, 2022.