Salmon Lemon Kebabs
These kebabs take less than 30 minutes to make, and you will end up with juicy, flaky, flavorful salmon. You will eat it up so fast!
Salmon Lemon Kebab
- 1.5 lbs salmon fillets, cut into 1-inch squares (#8669)
- 2 large lemons thinly sliced
- 16 (10-inch) bamboo skewers
Ingredients for Marinade:
- 2 tbsp parsley, freshly chopped, or dry (#1426)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic (#1289)
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt (#1146)
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper (#1029)
- 2 tbsp light olive oil (not extra virgin, pick something with a higher smoke point)
- 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice from 1/2 large lemon or 1 small lemon
How to Make Grilled Salmon Skewers:
Prep: Soak bamboo skewers at least 1 hour to keep them from catching fire.
- Preheat Grill to medium heat (about 375ËšF).
- In a medium bowl, stir together all of the marinade ingredients: 2 tbsp chopped parsley, minced garlic, 1/2 tbsp dijon, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp lemon juice.
- Skewer the salmon and lemon slices folded in half intermittently onto two skewers at a time (The double skewer aids in turning the salmon kebobs on the grill). Brush both sides of skewers with marinade.
- Oil the grates then carefully place salmon skewers onto the hot BBQ. Grill kebobs for 3-4 minutes per side or until salmon is cooked through and opaque.
Adapted from: <http://natashaskitchen.com/2015/06/12/grilled-salmon-skewers-with-garlic-and-dijon/>
- 3 Ways to Craft a Gourmet Burger - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Salmon Lemon Kebabs […]
- Grilled Cajun Lime Chicken - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Salmon Lemon Kebabs […]
- BBQ Pork Kebabs - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Salmon Lemon Kebabs […]
- Garlic Lemon Tilapia - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Salmon Lemon Kebabs […]