25 Ways to Use Flame-Roasted Fuji Apple
It’s no secret- the combination of tender apples and cinnamon is amazing! It brings us back to childhood days making apple crisp with grandpa, using homemade apple pie filling. Now, with Simplot RoastWorks Flame-Roasted Fuji Apples (#2905) we can enjoy the same delicious flavors with ease.
This blend is full of beautiful Fuji apples seasoned with cinnamon and brown sugar and flame-roasted. They are ready to eat, or you can serve them with everything from pork chops to pancakes to ice cream. Today, we’ve rounded up 25 ways to use Flame-Roasted Fuji Apples – all of which come straight from the Simplot Foods website.
25 Ways to Use Flame-Roasted Fuji Apple
- Mixed Fruit with Lemon-Basil Dressing. This fruit salad is bursting with flavor! Made up of Wyman’s Trible Berry Blend (#1215), Wyman’s Mango Chunks (#2655), Dole Diced Strawberries (#2832), apples, lemon juice and a few simple seasonings.
- Sweet Potato Donut Salad. A bed of kale and arugula topped with Simplot Maple Roasted Sweet Potato (#2282) and red quinoa “donuts” and a tangy Fuji Apple dressing.
- Country Caramel Apple Fries. Ore-Ida Crinkles French Fries (#1120) tossed in AP Cinnamon-Vanilla French Toast Sugar (#1536), then topped with flame-roasted fuji apples with drizzles of caramel and Nutella Spread (#7338).
- Cheddar Chive Belgium Waffles with Roasted Fuji Apples. Fluffy belgium waffles stuffed with Tillamook Cheddar Cheese (#1866) and chives, topped off with crispy Cloverdale Applewood Smoked Bacon (#2879), tender caramelized apples, and Log Cabin Original Syrup (#1590).
- Sweet Potato Quinoa Breakfast Bowl. A heathly breakfast packed with delicious ingredients! Enjoy a mixture of Honeyville Regular Rolled Oats (#1068) and red quinoa topped with apples, Log Cabin Original Syrup (#1590), Kirkland Pecan Halves (#1292), and pomegrantate seeds.
- Apple Pancake Breakfast. Sheet pan pancakes have a whole new meaning with this recipe. This crowd pleaser showcases Old Fashioned Buttermilk Pancake Mix (#1822) with a layer of tender apples on top. Finish it off Log Cabin Original Syrup (#1590) and C & H Powdered Sugar (#1151)!
- Salted Caramel Roasted Apple French Toast. this rich breakfast features cranberry bread smothered in cream cheese, apples, and a simple salted caramel sauce.
- Puffed Apple Pancake. Dutch babies feature a country style baked pancake with buttery, crispy edges. Add apples to the middle and top with AP Cinnamon-Vanilla French Toast Sugar (#1536), and you have a crown favorite!
- Fruit Filled Hand Pies. Tender, spiced apple slices wrapped in pie dough for a quick breakfast on the go.
- Fuji Apple and Bacon Grilled Cheese. Adults can enjoy grilled cheese, too! This recipe features Daily’s Honey Cured Thick Cut Bacon (#8463), red onion, arugula, white cheddar and roasted apple slices on bakery style bread. Add a layer of Chef Shamy Garlic Butter (#8124) and throw it in a panini press. Yum!
- Roasted Apple Caramelized Bacon Flatbread. Thin pizza crust or Stonefire Mini Naan Bread (#1686) topped with Daily’s Applewood Smoked Bacon (#8464), a cream cheese spread, almonds, apples, caramel sauce, and a struesel topping. Your taste buds will be begging for more.
- Oktoberfest Loaded Potato Strips. All of your favorites from a pulled pork sandwhices, on top of potato wedges! This recipe features Double L Smoke Craft Pulled Pork (#1677), flame roasted apples, apple slaw, and a simple honey mustard dressing. It’s great for lunch or even game day snacking.
- Chilled Apple Ginger Soup. Cozy up with a bowl of creamy apple ginger soup with a hint of lemon and mint.
- Bourbon and Flame Roasted Fuji Apple Glazed Turkey. Whether served for holidays or a special sunday dinner, this apple glazed turkey is sure to be devoured.
- Braised Pork and Roasted Root Vegetables with Fruit Compote. Simplot Roasted Root Vegetables (#2793) on top of braised pork, finished off with a simple compote of flame roasted apples and cranberries.
- Pork Tenderloin and Apple Roast. Pork tenderloin rubbed down with flame-roasted apples, fresh thyme and Daily’s Peppered Bacon (#8465) making for a deliouous main dish.
- Flame-Roasted Apple Roll-up. Tender roasted apple slices wrapped up in a flour tortilla, then fried in Salted Sweet Cream Butter (#1723) until crisp.
- Sea Salted Caramel Apple Parfait. Dessert in a jar! Enjoy flame-roasted apples topped with Kirkland Pecan Halves (#1292), whipped cream and caramel sauce with a sprinkle of Regal Coarse Sea Salt (#1147).
- Deep-Dish Homemade Roasted Apple Pie. A deep dish apple pie that will taste like you have been baking all day. No one has to know you took some shortcuts!
- Flame-Roasted Fuji Apple and Cherry Bread Pudding. Enjoy a simple bread pudding with apples and cranberries mixed in, with a cream sauce drizzled on top.
- Salted Caramel Apple Poutine. A poutine so good you’ll be left licking your fingers! Enjoy a mix of sweet potato and McCain Waffle Fries (#2416) topped with apples, salted caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, and peanuts.
- Puff Pastry and Fuji Apples with Honey and Lavender. A refreshing dessert on top of a crispy puff pastry, topped with tender apples, honey and lavender.
- Salted Dutch Apple Caramel Crisp. Classic apple crisp with a twist! This recipe features apple slices on top a layer of tender potato chips, finished off with a simple crumble topping.
- Roasted Apple and Almond Pizza. With marcarpone cheese, cranberries, apples, this dessert will leave you feeling like you’ve just left a 5-star restaraunt. Add almonds and off with a struesel topping and caramel sauce.
- Caramel Apple Tater Sticks Dessert. A bed of cinnamon sugar tater sticks and roasted apples with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Add a drizzle of caramel sauce and toasted Diamond Medium Pecan Pieces (#2812), and enjoy!