3 Delicious Ways to use Folios Parmesan Wraps
Our Folios Parmesan Wraps are a great addition to any Keto or Low Carb diet, and can be enjoyed for a variety of sweet or savory meals. They are a deliciously creative and convenient way to enjoy cheese your way every day! Crisp it in the microwave and form bowls, chips or crumble over soups and salads. make a carb free, high protein wrap or roll.
How else can I use Folios Wraps?
These Folios Parmesan Wraps are a great way to replace tortillas in low carb diets. We have used them for tacos, fajitas, and breakfast burritos. They are also great to use as a cup for a salad, in your favorite wrap recipes or crumbled to top any meal.
More Low Carb Favorites:
Check out the Keto section on our website to get some great ideas on simple low-carb foods. We have a good selection of frozen fruits, vegetables, meats, and snacks. Some of our favorites to have on hand are the Pierce
When you’re feeling snacky but are trying to stay away from the potato chips, this is an easy snack that will help curb your craving.
Parmesan Folios™ Crudité Bundles
- 4 Folios Parmesan Wraps (#1719), halved
- Small Raw Zucchini, cut in half, then into 8 Sticks
- Large Raw Carrot, cut in half, then into 8 Sticks
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Raw, cut in half lengthwise, then into 8 Strips
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper Raw – cut in half lengthwise, then into 8 Strips
- First, trim two of the curved edges of the Folios to make rectangular pieces. Set aside.
- Next, microwave each Folios rectangle for 1 minute. Remove carefully.
- Then, place 1 strip of each vegetable in the middle of the hot Folios.
- Roll the wrap around the vegetables, and repeat with the remaining folios until there are 8 bundles.
- Before serving, allow to cool and crisp up.
The delicious Mushroom Risotto can easily become a vegetarian favorite by using vegetable broth in place of the chicken broth.
Parmesan Folios™ Crisp Bowl Mushroom Risotto
- 4 Folios Parmesan Wraps (#1719)
- 4 cups Chicken Broth (#1038 base)
- 1 cup Arborio Rice, or 2 cups Riced Cauliflower (#2743)
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil (#3516)
- 1 cup Chopped Onion (#5772)
- 1 tsp Kirkland Minced Garlic (#1289)
- ¼ cup Dry White Wine
- 8 oz. Fresh Crimini or Baby Bella Mushrooms – chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley – chopped
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 3 tbsp Dried Porcini Mushrooms – diced
- Pinch Salt and Pepper
- Make 4 Parmesan Folios crisp bowls by following the directions on the package.
- Heat the chicken broth and add the dried mushrooms. Let it steep on a low-temperature setting.
- Next, add the avocado oil to a heated skillet with onions, garlic, and 1 tbsp butter. Saute about 3-5 minutes, then add the fresh mushrooms and rice and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Add the white wine and stir until the rice has absorbed the wine. Then, slowly add the warm mushroom chicken broth while continuing to stir. Continue until all the broth is added.
- Now, remove the skillet from the stove and add the remaining butter, grated parmesan, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the filling between the 4 folios bowls, and top with fresh parsley to serve
While this sweet treat probably isn’t for our low carb friends, it is a delicious way to use our Folios wraps.
Chocolate Dusted Parmesan Folios™ Cup filled with Tiramisu
- 4 Folios Parmesan Wraps (#1719)
- 16 oz. Mascarpone
- 2 oz. Espresso with 1 tsp sugar dissolved in it, then left to cool.
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 12 Lady Finger Cookies
- ½ cup C & H Confectioners Sugar (#1151)
- ½ cup Ghirardelli Baking Cocoa (#6282)
- Make 4 Parmesan Folios crisp bowls by following the directions on the package using a tall, skinny glass. Set aside.
- Place heavy whipping cream in a bowl and beat until it holds peaks. In another bowl, add the mascarpone, cooled espresso, and powdered sugar. Blend thoroughly.
- Now, gently fold whipped cream and mascarpone mixture together.
- Dust the outside of your folios cups with cocoa powder, then fill the cups with your mascarpone mixture. Crumble a ladyfinger cookie on top, then coat with more cocoa powder. Enjoy!