3 Easy Breakfast Recipes
We know how hard it is to find foods your children will love. You’ll find your picky little eaters will love these 3 Easy Breakfast Recipes though.
3 Easy Breakfasts your kids are sure to love!
- 1 batch of Old Fashioned Buttermilk Pancake batter (#1822)
- 12 slices bacon, cooked (#3297, #4835, or #3298)
- Syrup (#8012, #5946)
- Pour batter into a squeeze bottle with a big enough hole for the batter to pour from.
- Heat griddle to 300 degrees.
- Squirt batter in a long oval shape, or any other fun shape, a little longer and wider than the bacon and place a slice of cooked bacon in the center. Lightly press bacon into the batter. Squeeze more batter over the bacon to cover.
- Cook until the batter starts to bubble then turn over and cook a few minutes longer.
- Serve with syrup in a bowl or jar wide enough to dip.
Yield: 12 dippers
Sausage and Hashbrown Breakfast Bars
- 1 lb. Daily’s Fully Cooked Pork Sausage Links, diced (#5464)
- 1 cup Flav-R-Pac onions, halved (#5772)
- 24 eggs
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp Seasoning Salt (#1033)
- 2 cups of shredded cheese (#1860)
- 1/2 red pepper, diced (#6386)
- 1/2 green pepper, diced (#6386)
- 4 cups Ore-Ida Shredded Hashbrowns, halved (#2420)
- Cook the sausage, cut into pieces, then add 1/2 cup frozen onions and cook until onions are warmed and turning clear.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the eggs, cream of mushroom soup, milk and seasoning salt. The add another 1/2 cup of onions and the red and green peppers.
- Spray a casserole dish with Vegalene (#1212) and then layer with 1/2 the sausage mixture, then 2 cups hash browns, then all the egg mixture. Then top with 2 handfuls of cheese on top of the egg mixture.
- Add the remaining sausage mixture, then 2 more cups of hashbrowns on top, then cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until the eggs are cooked.
- Once the eggs are done, put 2 more handfuls of shredded cheese on the top and cover for a few minutes for the cheese to melt and the bars to cool. Enjoy!!
- 3 cups Ore-Ida Shredded Hashbrowns (#2420)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt (#1146)
- 1/2 tsp AP Ground Black Pepper (#1029)
- 2 cups shredded cheese, divided (#1866)
- 9 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- One or more of the following to add to your egg mixture:
Daily’s Fully Cooked Pork Sausage Links, diced (#5464)
Daily’s Precooked Hickory Smoked Bacon (#4835) or Big Buy Bulk Bacon (#3297)
Red, orange, and/or green peppers, diced (#6386)
Dried Parsley (#1426)
Dried Thyme (#1444)
- Preheat over to 400 degrees. Spray 24 ct muffin tins with Vegalene (#1212).
- Combine one egg with hashbrowns, olive oil, 1 cup cheese and half each of the salt and pepper. Divide evenly between 12 muffin tins and press down creating a bowl.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are crispy.
- While hashbrown cups are baking, take 2 slices bacon and line the remaining 12 muffin cups using one around the edge and fold one to cover the bottom to make a cup.
- Then, whisk remaining 8 eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add remaining salt and pepper and half-and-half.
- Pour one scoop of egg mixture in each hash brown cup and each bacon cup and then add your favorite ingredients (sausage, bacon, peppers, tomatoes, spices) and top with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.
- Cool 5 minutes, then serve hot or lukewarm. Enjoy!!