3 Ways to Use BBQ Pulled Pork
Double L Ranch Meats Smoke Craft Pulled Pork W/BBQ Sauce 5 lb. Bag (#2108) can be used for more than just pulled pork sandwiches (although we love those!). Keep reading for more ideas to try this summer.
1. Ultimate French Fries
You don’t need a game day to enjoy Ultimate French Fries! Preheat oven to 425°F. Then, add a layer of Valley Select 3/8 in. French Fries Grade A Long Frozen Potatoes (#1213) to a pan and bake for 10 minutes. Then, top with Double L Ranch Meats Smoke Craft Pulled Pork W/BBQ Sauce 5 lb. Bag (#2108) and place back in the oven for 3-5 minutes, or until the fries and crispy and meat is heated through. Remove from the oven and top with chopped red onions, SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Green Onion (#1864), and extra bbq sauce if you want.
Creamy homemade macaroni and cheese topped with tender BBQ pulled pork. Try serving this for Summer gatherings!
2. Loaded Mac and Cheese
- 1 lb. Barilla Elbow Macaroni Noodles (#1332)
- 2 Tbsp. Kirkland Salted Sweet Cream Butter (#1723)
- 2 Tbsp. Lehi Mills Unbleached Flour (#2285)
- 2 cups milk
- 4 cups Tillamook Medium Cheddar Shredded Cheese (#1866)
- 1/2 Tbsp AP Premium Garlic Powder (#1021)
- 2 tsp AP Mustard Seed Powder (#1428)
- 1 tsp AP Mild Chili Powder (#1014)
- 2-4 cups Double L Ranch Meats Smoke Craft Pulled Pork W/BBQ Sauce 5 lb. Bag (#2108)
- Barbecue sauce
- First, bring a pot of salted (#1146) water to a boil. Add the noodles, and boil until al dente. Strain and set aside.
- To make the cheese sauce, first, make a roux by melting the butter over low heat and whisking in the flour. Now, slowly add the milk and stir until smooth. Continue to cook until the mixture thickens, then add the cheese and spices. Stir until the cheese is completely melted, then add the noodles.
- Now, pour into a baking dish. Gently spread the pulled pork over the noodles, topping more shredded cheese if desired.
- Then, place in the oven at 350F and bake for 5-10 minutes, or until the pork is heated through.
- If desired, top with more barbecue sauce. Enjoy!
3. Cast Iron Nachos
Cast Iron Nachos are a great for a quick lunch or dinner. Simply layer tortilla chips in a cast iron pan. Add your choice of toppings: Kirkland Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese (#1860), Double L Ranch Meats Smoke Craft Pulled Pork W/BBQ Sauce 5 lb. Bag (#2108), diced red onion, SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Chopped Cilantro (#1921), diced jalapenos (or Cornaby’s Campfire Candy Candied Jalapenos (#)), and BBQ sauce. Stack the toppings as high as you want! Then, place in the oven at 350F for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the meat is heated through.