Moist blondies with cinnamon butter caramelized apples topped off with cinnamon vanilla french toast sugar. These are a perfect fall treat! It’s like apple pie and blondies had a baby- in the best way. Chewy, brownie-like base with tender caramelized apples mixed throughout. Just add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of Uncle Denny’s Caramel Topping (#7894) for a mouthwatering dessert.
- Rather than topping with cinnamon sugar, try doing a cinnamon swirl.
- Add cinnamon drops.
- Mix in 1-2 Tbsp Pacific Chai Vanilla Chai Latte Mix (#1522) or Spice Chai Latte Mix (#1523).
- Top with Kirkland Walnut Halves & Pieces (#1293) or Kirkland Fancy Pecans Halves (#1292).
- Swirl cream cheese or J Morgan Heavenly Caramel Block (#9068) throughout the batter.
- For a salted caramel treat, top with Regal Coarse Sea Salt (#1147) and a drizzle of Uncle Denny’s Caramel Topping (#7894).
Moist blondies with cinnamon butter caramelized apples topped off with cinnamon vanilla french toast sugar.
- 2-4 Tbsp Chef Shamy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter (#8129)
- 2 cups granny smith apples, diced
- 3/4 cup Kirkland Salted Sweet Cream Butter (#1723)
- 1 1/2 cup C & H Brown Sugar (#2261), packed
- 1 1/2 cup C & H Granulated Sugar (#1632)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tsp Blue Cattle Mexican Vanilla Bean Paste (#6945)
- 3/4 tsp AP Ground Korintji Cinnamon (#1005)
- 3/4 tsp Regal Fine Sea Salt (#1146)
- 3 tsp Clabber Girl Baking Powder (#2847)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup AP Cinnamon-Vanilla French Toast Sugar (#1536)
- First, preheat oven to 350F. Then, spray 9×13 baking dish with Vegelane Premium 3-Oil Blend (#1212).
- In a cast iron skillet, melt the cinnamon butter over medium-low heat. Add the apples, and cook until tender and slightly glazed. Set aside.
- Now, combine the butter, brown sugar, and sugar. Mix in the eggs, vanilla paste, cinnamon, salt and baking powder. Then, slowly add the flour. You will have a thick batter. Add the apples.
- Next, pour batter intp prepared dish. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top.
- Then, bake for 40-45 minutes or until the same consistency as a brownie.
- Once cooled, top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of Uncle Denny’s Caramel Topping (#7894).
Be the first to comment.