Caramel Apple Desserts for Thanksgiving
We love serving caramel and apples in the fall, so why not mix them together for a delicious treat? These delicious caramel + apple treats are easy to prepare and perfect to treat your family or bring to any holiday party. Our Uncle Denny’s Caramel is a thick, creamy gourmet caramel perfect for topping into fluffy popcorn, waffles, ice cream and more.
If you like caramel, check these out:
This delicious Caramel Cream Cheese Dip is a hit during the holidays, and can easily turn into an adorable Turkey dessert.
Caramel Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 lb. Cream Cheese Block (#1799)
- 1 cup packed C & H Brown Sugar (#1150)
- 1/2 cup Uncle Denny’s Caramel Topping (#7894)
- Fresh apples, sliced
- For the Turkey face, optional: 3 Valley Pride Raisins (#1137), 1 AP Roasted/Salted Almond (#9114)
- First, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar together until smooth. Then, add the caramel topping and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Serve with sliced apples and other fruit of your choosing. Refrigerate until ready to use.
This simple no-bake dessert is easy to whip up for your family. It is layered with graham crackers, cheesecake filling, apples, and caramel for a delicious dessert.
No-Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- 5 apples
- 2/3 cup Cinnamon French Toast Sugar (#3894)
- 1/2 pint Gossner Whipping Cream (#1696)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese Block (#1799)
- Uncle Denny’s Caramel Topping (#7894)
- Graham Crackers, crushed
- First, make the apple pie filling*. Peel, core, and slice the apples, then add to a saucepan with the sugar until tender. Remove from the heat.
- Next, add the whipping cream, milk, and cream cheese to a mixer for 1-2 minutes until peaks begin to form.
- Now, add a layer of graham cracker crumbs to the bottom of each mason jar, top with cream cheese mixture, then apple pie filling. Drizzle with caramel topping. Repeat, if desired, or serve.
*You can use a pre-made filling if you prefer.