Enjoy effortless fajitas with Alison’s Pantry Products! This recipe features our fajita seasoning, chicken strips, fajita veggies, and tortillas. The zesty flavor of this seasoning also goes great with beef or pork. Place meat and vegetable mixture in a warmed tortilla and top with fajita fixins such as cheese (#1866), salsa, sour cream or guacamole (#1060).
What other meat can I use?
Fajitas are a favorite around here, especially with our delicious fajita seasoning. You can make this dish with Main St. Meats Chicken Breast Strips for Fajitas (#2609), Main St. Meats Beef Strips for Fajitas (#2604), or our Main St. Meats 3/4″ Pork Cubes (#1756).
More recipes for Taco Tuesday
Enjoy effortless fajitas with Alison’s Pantry Products! This recipe features our fajita seasoning, chicken strips, fajita veggies, and tortillas.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Makes 8 servings.
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil (#3516), divided
- 1 lb. Main St. Meats Chicken Breast Strips for Fajitas (#2609)
- 1-2 cups Fajita Blend Vegetables (#2069)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tbsp Fabulous Fajita Seasoning (#1017)
- 8 Receta De Oro Flour Tortillas (#4970)
- Assorted toppings, such as salsa, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese and chopped tomatoes (optional)
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken strips; cook and stir 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet, add water and Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon into warm tortillas. Serve with toppings, if desired.
- Easy Cilantro Lime Marinade - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Chicken Fajitas […]