Chili Lime Shrimp & Corn
Chili lime butter with a kick of chili peppers and zing of lime brings the perfect seasoning to this sauteed shrimp and boiled corn. This simple homemade butter is a favorite of ours during the summer, and we love that it can be used on every part of this dish! Plus, did we mention this meal will be ready in under 30 minutes?
Looking for more ways to use Chili Lime butter?
This zingy butter is becoming a new favorite for us. Here are a few ways to try it out:
- Sautee your favorite vegetable blend.
- Use for baked salmon.
- Top a baked potato.
- Slather on bread, then toast it.
- Add on top of a grilled steak or chicken breast.
Chili lime butter with a kick of chili peppers and zing of lime brings the perfect seasoning to this sauteed shrimp and boiled corn.
Chili Lime Shrimp & Corn
- 1/2 cup Kirkland Salted Sweet Cream Butter (#1723)
- 1/2 Tbsp Baja Chili Lime Seasoning (#2730), or more to taste
- 1-2 tsp Kirkland Minced Garlic (#1289)
- Regal Coarse Sea Salt (#1147) and AP Coarse Black Pepper (#1028), to taste
- 1 lb. AquaStar Black Tiger Shrimp Peeled & Tail On (#2806)
- 7 Birds Eye Extra Sweet Mini Corn on the Cob (#4655)
- Stone Ground Tuscan Mini Dinner Loaves (#8196), optional
- First, make the Chili Lime Butter by melting the butter and mixing in the Baja Chili Lime Seasoning, minced garlic, and salt and pepper to taste. If desired, add 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro for more flavor.
- For the corn, bring enough salted water to cover cobs to a boil in a large pan. Add cobs and return water to a boil over high heat. Cover, reduce heat and boil 7-9 minutes. Remove from water with tongs to serve.
- Meanwhile, add half the butter to a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp in a single layer to the pan, cooking for one to two minute per side, or until the shrimp is pink and opaque. *You may need to do this in two batches. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Now, use a basting brush to coat the corn in the remaining butter. Serve the corn and shrimp with a side of dinner loaves. Enjoy!
Looking for more shrimp recipes?
- Elote Chicken Skewers - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Chili Lime Shrimp & Corn Grilled Spicy Pierogy Mexican Street Corn Chicken Taco Bowl SharePinTweet0 Shares 0Shares Share on…
- No-Fuss Valentine's Day Dinner - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Shrimp Garlic Butter Cream Pasta & Shrimp Scampi Chili Lime Shrimp & Corn SharePinTweet0 Shares 0Shares Share on Facebook…