Chili Pasta Bake
Our USA Rectangular Cake Pan isn’t just for cake! Test it out with this delicious Chili Pasta Bake. Serve with a salad and garlic bread. We love the versatility of this cake pan- it is perfect for casseroles, desserts, baking chicken, and more. It is a uniquely designed heavy-gauge aluminized steel pan withÂ a flutedÂ surface which facilitates air circulation for even heating, and also maximizes pan strength to reduce warping. Order one for yourself here.
If you like this recipe, try these:
Our USA Rectangular Cake Pan isn’t just for cake! Test it out with this delicious Chili Pasta Bake. Serve with a salad and garlic bread.
Chili Pasta Bake
- USA PAN Rectangular Cake Pan (#1606)
- 1 lb Main St. Meats Ground Beef (#2622)
- 1/2 cup Flav-R-Pac Chopped Onion (#5772)
- 1 cup Flav-R-Pac Sliced Peppers (#6386)
- 2 Tbsp AP Chili Seasoning (#1015), or to taste
- 1 cup water
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 7 oz. pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Tillamook Shredded Cheese (1866)
- First, preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a medium skillet, brown the beef with the onion and peppers, until the veggies are tender. Drain the fat.
- Now, add the chili seasoning, tomato paste, water, and pasta. Cook for about 7-10 minutes, or until it begins to thicken.
- Then, scoop half of the mixture into the pan, top with ricotta cheese, then the remaining pasta mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top, then bake for 30 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble.
Adapted from: https://www.usapan.com/chili-pasta
- Ground Beef Penne Bake - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Chili Pasta Bake […]