We’re on a bit of a cranberry kick this week. This tender quick bread has a kiss of citrus with the addition of orange juice and it’s everything, friends! Test this recipe out now to enjoy with your morning coffee this fall, and then tuck it away to bake up for holiday gifting in December. It’s beautiful (and convenient!) baked in our Paper Mini Loaf Pans.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (#1333)
- 1 tsp baking powder (#2847)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (#2848)
- 1/2 tsp salt (#1146)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (#1005)
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cranberries (#1220 or #9205)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Combine first 5 ingredients in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat margarine and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs. Stir in cranberries and orange juice until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir until just blended.
- Pour into sprayed 9″ x 5″ baking pan.
- Bake at 350Â°F., 55 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.