Happy National Eggs Benedict Day! Enjoy eggs Benedict made easy using (almost) all Alison’s Pantry products. This recipe doesn’t require a homemade Hollandaise sauce thanks to our Custom Culinary Frozen Hollandaise Sauce (#2056). Simply heat up and drizzle over top.
How to use Hollandaise Sauce
Our rich and creamy Custom Culinary Frozen Hollandaise Sauce (#2056) is great for Eggs Benedict or to serve over fish, steak, or vegetables. Try it in Breakfast Poutine, Breakfast Pizza, or Breakfast Roll-ups. This product comes frozen; just heat & serve.Â
More breakfast ideas to try:
Eggs Benedict made easy! Using (almost) all Alison’s Pantry products, Eggs Benedict is easier.
- 4 slices Bridgerland Deli Craft Sliced Hardwood Smoked Honey Ham (#2101) or Hormel Natural Choice Premium Cherrywood Smoked Sliced Ham (#1740)
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, for garnish
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 Tuscan Mini Dinner Loaf (#8196), split in half
- Kirkland Butter (#1723)
- Custom Culinary Frozen Hollandaise Sauce (#2056), heated up
- First, poach the eggs. Bring water to a boil in a saucepan, then add the vinegar and bring to a boil again. Lower to a simmer. Crack 1 egg into a small bowl and carefully drop it into the water, one at a time until all 4 eggs are in- keeping distance between each egg. Turn off the heat and cover the pan. Set a timer for 4 minutes, then use a slotted spoon to remove the eggs.
- Once all the eggs are in the pot, toast the bread in a pan with butter. Remove from the pan. In the same pan, lightly fry the ham.
- To assemble, layer 2 slices of ham onto the toasted loaf. Carefully place 2 poached eggs on top, then drizzle the warm hollandaise sauce over top. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to have 2 Eggs Benedict- for you and a friend. Enjoy!
Be the first to comment.