Popcorn Chicken: 2 recipes
What is Popcorn Chicken?!
Sometimes when we think of popcorn chicken, all we can think of is school lunch… Trust us when we say, there are much better ways to prepare it than that! These
What Else Can I Use Popcorn chicken In?
Don’t worry, we won’t leave you hanging with only two recipes for popcorn chicken! Some other favorites are Sweet and Sour Popcorn Chicken, Popcorn Chicken Parmesan (a 15 minute meal!), and Baked Honey BBQ Popcorn Chicken– just to name a few. Some other great uses are to top a salad with the popcorn chicken, toss them in buffalo sauce, or use them in a wrap.
Looking for more copycat recipes?
Sticky Fingers & Fries
- Valley Select French Fries (#1213)
- 3 cups Popcorn Chicken (#1465)
- 6 Tbsp. Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 4 Tbsp. water
- 1 ½ cups Brown Sugar (#1150)
- Preheat Oven to 450 degrees.
- Place French fries in the oven and bake 13-15 minutes.
- Prepare Popcorn chicken according to directions on pkg.
- In a saucepan, heat hot sauce, water, and Brown Sugar over medium heat until sugar
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Serve with a side of fries and celery with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
Copycat KFC Bowls
- 3 cups Popcorn Chicken (#1465), cooked & chopped
- 4 cups Excel Potato Pearls (#4744)
- ½ cup PanRoast Chicken Gravy Mix (#1253)
- 10 cups Water, divided
- 1 cup Flav-R-Pac Whole Kernel Sweet Corn (#5349)
- 1 cup Kirkland Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese (#1860)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook Popcorn Chicken according to directions on package.
- In a large pan, bring 8 cups of water to a boil over med-high heat.
- Add 4 cups Excel Potato Pearls and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and cover for 5 minutes.
- Warm corn up in a microwaveable bowl, or on the stove top.
- In a small pan, combine chicken gravy and remaining 2 cups of water. Whisk until smooth. Cook over medium heat until thickened.
- Prepare bowls starting with mashed potatoes, chicken, corn, and gravy. Then top with cheese.