These light and fluffy spiced Pumpkin Pancakes are a great way to use up extra pumpkin from other fall recipes. But, they’re worth breaking open a new can for! These pancakes are fantastic with our Lawford’s Cream Syrup Variety Pack (#8012) and a cup of Stephen’s Hot Cocoa for a cozy fall breakfast.
Try these toppings!
- Kirkland Walnut Halves & Pieces (#1293) or Kirkland Fancy Pecan Halves (#1292)
- Log Cabin Original Syrup (#1590)
- Lawford’s Cream Syrup Variety Pack (#8012)
- Janey Lou’s Cream Cheese Icing (#8388)
- Candied Daily’s Hardwood Smoked Honey Cured Thick Cut Bacon (#8463)
- C & H Powdered Sugar (#1151)
How long do these stay good?
Store any leftovers in an air tight container in the fridge for up to three days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Light and fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes spiced with cinnamon and ground ginger.
- 3 cups Old Fashioned Buttermilk Pancake Mix (#1822)
- 2 cups cold water
- 2/3 cup Libby’s Pure Pumpkin (#2867)
- 1 tsp AP Ground Korintji Cinnamon (#1005)
- ½ tsp AP Ground Ginger (#1420)
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients until just blended (batter should have lumps). Spray heavy griddle
or skillet with Vegalene Grid Iron Spray (#1575) and heat griddle over medium heat.
- Spoon ¼ cup batter onto the griddle to form each pancake. Cook until edges are drying and bubbles start to pop, turn and cook a few minutes longer.
- Add desired toppings, and enjoy!
Recipe from Catalog #11, 2021.