Recipes using Shirley J White Cheddar Soup & Sauce Base
Our Shirley J White Cheddar Soup & Sauce Base is a great product to use in any recipes calling for a cheese-flavored cream sauce. Some of our favorites include Creamy Mac and Cheese, Alfredo, Casseroles, and even Nachos.
Looking for more cheesy recipes?
Our Shirley J White Cheddar Sauce Mix will have creamy Alfredo Sauce ready in less than 10 minutes!
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup Shirley J White Cheddar Sauce (#5242)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (#1021)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (#1029)
- 1 Tbsp Italian ‘N Pizza Seasoning (#1432), optional
- First, prepare your pasta- Spaghetti Noddles (#1331) or Macaroni Noodles (#1332). Be sure to generously salt the water.
- Next, in a medium saucepan add all ingredients, mixing well.
- Then, bring to a slow boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve over prepared pasta and a side of garlic bread.
Yield: 3 cups
Chicken Alfredo in pizza form is a life-changing discovery. It is quicky and easy with our Grilled Chicken Strips and Shirley J White Cheddar Cream Sauce Mix.
Alfredo Chicken Pizza
- 1 Rizzuto Pizza Doughball (#1079), thawed
- 6 oz. Foster Farms Grilled Chicken Strips (#9210)
- 1 cup Shirley J White Cheddar Cream Sauce Mix (#5242)
- 2 cups water
- ¼ tsp garlic powder (#1021)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Kirkland Bacon Crumbles (#1241), optional
- First, prepare the pizza dough. When thawed, gently remove dough from bag and form to a round dough ball, place it on a lightly floured surface and lightly flour the top of the dough as well. Cover with plastic wrap or kitchen towel and allow the dough to rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Next, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Then, in a saucepan on medium heat, combine water, Shirley J White Cheddar Sauce Mix, and garlic. Bring to a simmer, whisk until smooth, and set aside to cool.
- Place dough on a lined baking sheet (#5957) or pizza screen (#1593). Cover the pizza with sauce, then layer with spinach, cheese, tomatoes, and chicken. Top with bacon, if desired.
- Bake pizza for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is brown.
This flavorful cream sauce coats a browned chicken breast and fresh (or canned) mushrooms for a “dump meal” type dish.
Sour Cream Mushroom Chicken
- 6 lb Pierce’s Boneless Chicken Breast (#6519), browned
- 2 cups water
- ⅔ cup Shirley J White Cheddar Sauce Mix (#5242)
- ½ tsp chicken Bouillon
- 2 cup sour cream
- ½ cup chopped onion (#5772)
- 1 13 oz can mushrooms, sliced
- ½ tsp each garlic powder (#1021), salt (#1146), and pepper (#1029)
- 1 cup Swiss cheese
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9×13 baking dish combine water, Shirley J White Cheddar Sauce Mix, Chicken Bouillon, onions, mushrooms, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir well. Then, add sour cream to sauce mixture and stir to combine.
- Arrange browned chicken breasts on top of the mixture.
- Next, bake uncovered for 45 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
- Sprinkle with grated swiss cheese and cook for another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
All recipes adapted from https://shirleyj.com/index.php/recipes