Light and fluffy waffles with bursts of Wyman’s Wild Blueberries, topped with a dollop of Chef Shamy Blueberry Honey Butter. The fruity flavor of blueberries and the natural sweetness of honey makes this honey butter spread delectable on biscuits, rolls, pancakes, and more.
Wondering what toppings to use?
- Chef Shamy Blueberry Honey Butter (#2614)
- C & H Powdered Sugar (#1151)
- Log Cabin Original Syrup (#1590)
If you like this recipe, try these:
Light and fluffy waffles with bursts of Wyman’s Wild Blueberries, topped with a dollop of Blueberry Honey Butter.
- 1 lb. Conestoga by Pioneer Sweet Cream Pancake & Waffle Mix (#7435)
- 1 1/2 cups cool water
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4-1 cup Wyman’s Wild Blueberries (#1218)
- Chef Shamy Blueberry Honey Butter (#2614) and C & H Powdered Sugar (#1151), for topping
- First, preheat the waffle iron.
- Then, put water, eggs and oil in a large mixing bowl. Blend well with whisk. Add the pancake mix and blend well with a whisk until fully incorporated. (Lumpy batter is ok). Stir in the blueberries.
- Now, lightly spray the waffle iron with Vegalene Grid Iron (#1575), then ladle about 1/2 cup of batter onto lightly oiled waffle iron. Bake for 3 minutes or until done.
- Before serving, top with a dollop of blueberry honey butter and powdered sugar.
- Mother's Day Recipe Roundup - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] and fluffy Blueberry Waffles with bursts of Wyman’s Wild Blueberries, topped with a dollop of Chef Shamy Blueberry Honey…