These gingerpuff cookies are soft, chewy, and delicious. We love adding some Mini Cinnamon Drops (#2776) for more bursting flavor, but you can add Ghirardelli Vanilla chips (#1306) or Milk Chocolate Chips (#1302) too.
Adding to this recipe:
This recipe is truly delicious as is, but sometimes you just need a little extra umph. To add these delicious chips, you can either mix it in directly into the dough so it’s spread throughout, or you can do more of a thumbprint-style cookie. To do this, press in the center of each dough ball, then place 6-10 chips into the center. Bake as instructed below.
Get your cookie fix with these recipes:
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Twix Thumbprint Cookies
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
These gingerpuff cookies are soft, chewy, and delicious. We love adding some Mini Cinnamon Drops (#2776) for more bursting flavor.
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tsp Clabber Girl Baking Soda (#2848)
- 2Â½ tsp AP Ground Ginger (#1420)
- 1 tsp AP Ground Korintji Cinnamon (#1005)
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 3/4 cup BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil, melted (#8287)
- 2/3 cup BBF Organic Agave (#3522)
- 1/4 cup Grandma’s Original Molasses (#1194)
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 325Â°F
- Mix flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together coconut oil, agave, molasses and egg.
- Combine flour mixture and coconut oil mixture and stir until creamy.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour.
- Apply parchment paper to cookie sheet and lightly spray with oil. Drop cookie dough by tablespoonful 2-3 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, let cool for 2-3 minutes and move to cooling rack.
Makes 24 cookies
Be the first to comment.