Maple Pancake Sliders
If you weren’t a fan of breakfast before, Maple Pancake Sliders are sure to change your mind! Plus, mini food is always better. Enjoy breakfast sausage patties, maple cinnamon cream cheese, and syrup nestled between two fluffy buttermilk pancakes for a mouthwatering brunch.
Try these variations!
You can switch things up based on your family’s preferences.
- Drizzle with fruit syrup.
- Swap the sausage patties with Daily’s Applewood Smoked Precooked Bacon (#9137).
- Mix Glacier Foods Raspberry Crumbles (#2830) into the batter, and spread on a layer of lemon curd.
- Spread a layer of Nutella (#7338) on the pancakes.
- Swap the cream cheese with a fried egg for a more savory slider.
- Mix Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (#2781) into the pancake batter.
Breakfast sausage patties, maple cinnamon cream cheese, and syrup nestled between two fluffy buttermilk pancakes.
Maple Pancake Sliders
Yields: 6 sliders
- 1 3/4 cup Old Fashioned Buttermilk Pancake Mix (#1822)
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 6 Johnsonville Original Cooked Breakfast Sausage Patties (#1399)
- Log Cabin Original Syrup (#1590), for topping
Maple Cinnamon Cream Cheese:
- 8 oz cream cheese, sofened
- 1/3 cup Log Cabin Original Syrup (#1590)
- 2 tsp AP Ground Korintji Cinnamon (#1005)
- First, prepare the Maple Cinnamon Cream Cheese by beating together the cream cheese, syrup and cinnamon. Set aside until ready to use.
- Then, prepare the pancakes by blending the mix and water with a whisk. For light, fluffy pancakes, avoid over-mixing. Pour batter onto lightly greased, preheated (365Â°-375Â°F) griddle. Cook pancakes 1-1Â¼ minutes per side. Turn only once.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sausage patties in a frying pan over medium heat. Heat each side for a few minutes, until warmed through and browned.
- To prepare the sliders, spread the cream cheese mixture on one side of a pancake. Then, top with a sausage patty and a drizzle of syrup. Add another pancake on top, and repeat until remaning ingredients are used. Enjoy!
Start your day off with these breakfast recipes:
- Breakfast Strata - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Brunch Casserole Maple Pancake Sliders English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich SharePinTweet0 Shares 0Shares Share on Facebook […]