2 Beef Franks Recipes
Try a new twist on hot dogs, using our Hebrew National Beef Franks, to take to your next football party. Keep scrolling to find a recipe for Everything Bagel Dogs & Italian Beef Topped Chicago Dog.
Make a Hot Dog Bar!
Impress your family by making a DIY Hot Dog Bar and provide everyone’s favorite toppings including ketchup, mustard, pickles, tomatoes, relish, barbecue sauce, pulled pork, bacon, and more. This is an easy way to feed a crowd while ensuring that everyone is left happy.
If you like these recipes, try these too:
Enjoy our delicious Hebrew National Franks wrapped in Rizzuto Pizza crust, and sprinkled with Alison’s Everything Bagel Seasoning for a fun meal.
Everything Bagel Dogs
- 3 tsp Alison’s Everything Bagel Seasoning (#1826)
- 1 lb. Rizzuto Pizza Doughball (#1079)
- 6 Hebrew National Beef Franks (#2765)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp honey mustard
- First, Line a Crestware Baking Sheet (#5957) with a Crestware Silicone Mat (#8436).
- Then, roll out the pizza dough and cut into 6 equal-sized triangles. Place along the long end of each triangle, then roll it up.
- Once all the franks are wrapped with dough, place onto the baking sheet and brush with the beaten egg and sprinkle with the seasoning. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with honey mustard.
A juicy frank set into a poppyseed bun then topped with Italian roast beef, peppers, dill pickle spears, tomatoes, and mustard.
Italian Beef Topped Chicago Dog
- 4 cups water
- 10 Hebrew National Beef Franks (#2765)
- 1 1/2 lb. Hormel Sliced Roast Beef (#1750)
- 1/4 cup AP Italian Salad Dressing Seasoning (#1698)
- 2 cups giardiniera peppers
- 1 cup short peppers
- 10 dill pickles
- Yellow mustard
- AP Celery Salt (#1427), to taste
- 10 poppy see hot dog buns
- First, line your slow cooker with a Pansaver Slow Cooker Liner (#1089).
- Now, add the water, Italian seasoning, 1 cup giardiniera peppers, and 1/2 cup short peppers. Cook on high for 30 minutes or until hot. Then, add the roast beef slices and allow it to cook again until hot.
- Next, cook the franks on a grill for about 7-9 minutes, or until golden brown all around.
- Then, place each frank in a bun and top with a few slices of the prepared Italian beef, pickles, peppers, chopped tomatoes, mustard, and celery salt. Enjoy!
- Sweet Potato Avocado Sliders - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] 2 Beef Franks Recipes […]