Beef With Garlic Sauce
A simple Asian-inspired dish full of beef, mushrooms, ginger, and garlic served with homestyle egg noodles. Serve with Ling Ling All Natural Chicken and Vegetable Potstickers (#4767) and Mihn Pork & Vegetable Egg Rolls (#4082) for a quick “Take-Out at Home” meal.
Change things up!
While there’s nothing wrong with how the recipe stands, we’re always up for a little experimenting. Try these simple changes:
- Swap out the protein. Use Pierce Diced Chicken (#2546), AquaStar Black Tiger Shrimp (#2806), or your favorite meat substitute.
- Use Wing Hing Yakisoba Noodles (#9176) for more of a chow mein type dish.
- Change up the vegetables. A simple swap is to use Flav-R-Pac Stir Fry Blend (#5309).
If you like this recipe, try these:
A simple Asian-inspired dish full of beef, mushrooms, ginger and garlic served with homestyle egg noodles.
Beef With Garlic Sauce
- 16 oz. Marzetti Frozen Homestyle Egg Noodles (#1407)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. BBF Avocado Oil (#3516)
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms, sliced
- Regal Coarse Sea Salt (#1147) and AP Coarse Black Pepper (#1028), to taste
- 4 tsp Kirkland Minced Garlic (#1289)
- 1 1/2 lb. Main St. Meats Beef Strips (#2604), thawed
- 1/2 cup beef broth (#1041 base) + 2 tsp Clabber Girl Cornstarch (#2849)
- 1″ ginger, peeled and minced
- 1-2 dried green chilies, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 3 scallions, sliced
- First, prepare the noodles by bringing a pot of salted water to a boil. Add frozen noodles and return to a full rolling boil, stirring to separate. Cook noodles uncovered for 20 minutes or until desired tenderness, stir occasionally. Drain, then toss in sesame oil and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok. Add the mushrooms, seasoned with salt and pepper, and saute until lightly browned.
- Then, add the ginger, and saute for an additional minute. Add the garlic and dried chili, sauteing until fragrant.
- Now, stir in the meat and soy sauce and cook until the beef is lightly browned. Then, add the beef broth/cornstarch, continuing to saute for a couple minutes.
- To serve, divide the noodles between bowls. Top with the stir-fry mixture, and garnish with green onions. Enjoy!
Adapted from: https://whatsfordinner.com/recipes/beef-garlic-sauce/
- Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Beef with Garlic Sauce Cauliflower Fried Rice Chili Lime Pierogy Stir Fry […]