Festive Holiday Cheese Ball Recipes
Cheese Balls are a perfect addition to any Holiday Spread, and we love how easy they are! Try these two Festive Cheeseball Recipes for your next get-together.
Looking for more Holiday essentials?
- Christmas Cranberry Chicken Salad
- 2 Main Dishes for Easter– that can easily work for Winter Holidays!
- Holiday Glazed Ham
- 9 Thanksgiving Tips and Shortcuts
- Holiday Ham & Cheese Sliders
Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball
- 8 oz Schreiber Cream Cheese (#1799)
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup AP Sweet Dried Cranberries (#9205), chopped and divided
- 1 cup Kirkland Fancy Pecan Halves (#1292), chopped and toasted
- 1/4 cup SupHerb Farms Green Onions (#1864)
- If desired, begin with toasting the pecans. Place the chopped pecans on a cookie sheet and place in the oven for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Next, beat together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, 1/2 the toasted pecans, 1/2 cup dried cranberries, green onion, and garlic powder until thoroughly mixed.
- Then, place the mixture into the center of a piece of parchment paper (#1153) or plastic wrap (#6127) and wrap the cheese mixture completely, forming it into a ball shape. Place it in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- Prior to serving, mix together the remaining 1/2 cup pecans, 1/2 dried cranberries, and 2 Tbsp green onions and place on the counter or a cutting mat (#3840). Carefully unwrap the cheese ball and roll it in the mixture.
- To serve, set on a plater with crackers, pretzels (#2319), carrots, celery, or naan (#1686) chips.
Pinecone Cheese Ball with Almonds
- 8 oz Schreiber Cream Cheese (#1799), softened
- 1/2 cup Avocado Oil Mayo (#1537)
- 5 strips of Precooked Bacon (#4835), crumbled
- 1 Tbsp SupHerb Farms Green Onions (#1864)
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/8 tsp AP Table Grind Black Pepper (#1029)
- 1 1/4 cup AP Roasted/Salted Almonds (#9114)
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- First, thoroughly mix together the cream cheese and mayo. Then, stir in the bacon, green onion, dill weed, and pepper. Cover then chill overnight.
- Next, divide the mixture in half and place each half into the center of a piece of parchment paper (#1153) or plastic wrap (#6127). Wrap the cheese mixture completely, forming it into a pine cone shape.
- Soon before serving, add the almonds. Start at the narrow tip and place the almonds into the cheese with a slight angle, forming rows. Repeat until the whole pine cone is covered (or at least the part that isn’t against the plate).
- If desired, garnish with rosemary springs to resemble the pine needles. Place in the fridge until ready to serve!