Christmas Cranberry Chicken Salad
This is one of our FAVORITE holiday sides, our Christmas cranberry chicken salad has been around for a long time and is always a hit with the holiday crowds.
Christmas Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad
- 4 Cups of Pilgrim’s Diced Chicken Breast Pieces, thawed and cut in desired chunks (#7787)
- 1 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped (#1292)
- 1 rib celery, finely diced
- 2-4 tbsp finely minced green onion
- 1 cup dried cranberries (#9205)
- Â¹âˆ•Â³ cup light mayonnaise
- Â¹âˆ•Â³ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp minced parsley (#1426)
- Â½ tsp salt (#1146)
- Â½ tsp pepper (#1029)
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl. Mix well until thoroughly combined. Adjust green onion and seasonings to taste.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or more to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve on lettuce leaves or Stone Ground Bakery Ciabatta Rolls.
- Holiday Baked Potatoes - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Christmas Cranberry Chicken Salad […]
- Festive Holiday Cheese Ball Recipes - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Christmas Cranberry Chicken Salad […]