Gluten Free Flatbread Pizza
How do I store my Flatbread?
Well, you’ll be surprised to have any left over- this flatbread pizza is delish! But, if you do happen to have leftovers, simply wrap in foil or an airtight container and place in the fridge for up to 48 hours. The longer in the fridge, the less quality you will have. Also, you can freeze flatbread for up to 1 month in an airtight container or freezer bag (#). This is great for planning meals ahead! To reheat, simply place back in the oven until warm, just about 10-15 minutes.
Favorite Pizza Toppings
- First, Tomato Basil Pizza. All you need is pizza sauce, mozzarella, basil, and chopped tomatoes. Voila!
- Second, Veggies Galore. Top with pesto, mozzarella, olives, chopped onions (#5772),
arugla, mushrooms, and sliced tomatoes.
- Third, Meat Lovers. Top with pizza sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni (#1596), crumbled bacon (#9137), crumbled sausage (#4041), ground beef (#2622), and parmesan cheese (#1683).
Looking for more gluten free favorites?
Gluten Free Flatbread Pizza is a meal everyone in the family can enjoy. Plus, it can easily be doubled to entertain a crowd. Just add your favorite pizza toppings!
Gluten Free Flatbread
- 2 1/2 cups + 2 Tbsp Gluten-Free Flour (#1633)
- 2 tsp sugar (#1632)
- 2 tsp yeast (#2446)
- 1/2 tsp salt (#1146)
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil (#3516), plus more for pan
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Your favorite pizza toppings! See above for ideas.
- First, in a small bowl, add sugar, yeast and warm water.
to sitfor 5 minutes so yeast arebubbly.
- In a large bowl add all dry ingredients. Whisk to blend.
- Next, in the bowl of yeast and water, add olive oil. Pour into dry ingredients and mix.
- Then, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow to rise 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Coat the pizza stone with a thin layer of olive oil. Put the pizza stone in the oven while preheating so it gets nice and hot. Remove the stone from the oven.
- Break pieces of dough and flatten onto the pizza stone. This will make 2-3 pizzas.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the crust is crispy.
- Remove the crust from the oven and spoon sauce onto the crust. Top with mozzarella cheese. Add your favorite toppings.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Becky's Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] a few simple adaptations, it can be safe for our gluten-free friends. First, swap the crust for our GF…