Keto Fat Bombs
A Keto fat bomb is a great snack, treat, or dessert for keto dieters. They can curb your sweet tooth while giving you a high-fat snack. These recipes feature our Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chips (#1732) in the best way possible (other than sneaking a handful here and there…) These chips are sweetened with stevia and made with fair trade cocoa, making them perfect for a Keto or High Protein diet! Here are a few things we love about this product:
- No Sugar Added
- Botanically Sweetened with Stevia
- Fair Trade Certified
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
- Gluten Free
You won’t be missing cookie dough on the Keto diet once you try these Cookie Dough Fat Bombs featuring our Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chips (#1732).
Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- 8 Tbsp Kirkland Butter (#1723), softened
- 1/3 cup Keto-friendly confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp Blue Cattle Truck Mexican Vanilla (#6702)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cup almond flour
- 2/3 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chips (#1732)
- First, beat butter until light and fluffy. Then, add sugar, vanilla, salt and beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Next, beat in almond flour until combined and fold in the chocolate chips. Cover with plastic wrap (#6127) and place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Now, use a Crestware scoop (#3838) to scoop dough into small balls. Store in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
With only a few simple ingredients, these PBFit Keto Fat Bombs will satisfy your sweet tooth without kicking you out of ketosis.
PBFit Keto Fat Bombs
- 8 oz. Raskas Cream Cheese (#1799), softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup prepared BBF PBfit Peanut Butter Powder (#3521)
- 1/4 cup BBF Coconut Oil (#8287), plus 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chips (#1732)
- With a hand mixer, combine cream cheese, prepared PBfit, 1/4 cup coconut oil, and salt. Set in the fridge for about 15 minutes, or until slightly firm.
- Next, use a Crestware scoop (#3838) to scoop dough into small balls. Place in the fridge an additional 5 minutes.
- If desired, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil and heat in the microwave until melted in 30-second intervals. Drizzle over the PB balls and allow them to harden.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Keto Strawberry Shortcake - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Keto Fat Bombs […]