Try this delicious orange chicken that will taste just like you’re eating out, in the comfort of your home. Pair it with some Fried Rice, Vegetable Potstickers, or even Crab Rangoon’s to complete this “home take out” meal. We won’t judge if you eat it in your pajamas…That definitely isn’t what we’re doing
- 4 or 5 Pierce’s Tempura Chicken Breast Nuggets (#6838), per person baked in the oven
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice per person (#1152)
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup packed brown sugar (#1150)
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger (#1420)
- Garlic salt, to taste (#1019)
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp Clabber Girl Cornstarch (#2849)
- Bake chicken nuggets as directions on package. Cook 1/2 cup of rice per person.
- Add all sauce ingredients to a medium sauce pan. Boil sauce until thick. You can add frozen and fresh carrots to sauce, and cook thoroughly.
- Pour over cooked chicken nuggets and serve over rice or oriental noodles.
Courtesy of Angi Gibson of Nephi, UT
- Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowls - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Orange Chicken […]
- Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] we can’t be the only Orange Chicken fans. This better-than-takeout recipe will leave your taste buds feeling very […]
- Oven-Baked Meatball Sandwiches - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Orange Chicken […]
- 3 Asian Inspired Sides - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Orange Chicken […]