Peanut Butter Banana Roll Ups
With school coming up, we’re scrambling to remember how we packed lunch every day for our kids… It seems like so long ago! So, we found this really great idea that we think you will love. These healthy Peanut Butter Banana Roll-Ups are an easy way to make lunchtime more fun for the kiddos. Pair with fruit and pretzels for an easy lunch.
Looking for more kid-friendly food ideas?
- Pigs in a Blanket
- 5 Tips to End Mealtime Battles
- Serra’s Sweet Cream Donuts
- Pizza Fries
- 8 Tips For Packing an A+ Lunch
These healthy Peanut Butter Banana Roll-Ups are an easy way to make lunchtime more fun for the kiddos. Pair with fruit and pretzels for an easy lunch.
Peanut Butter Banana Roll-Ups
- 2 whole wheat tortillas, can sub with Receta De Oro Tortillas (#1323)
- 2 bananas
- 4 tbsp PBfit (#3521)
- 2 tbsp water
- Mix the Pbfit powder with the water to make the peanut butter.
- Spread half of the peanut butter on each tortilla.
- Add a peeled banana on one end of the tortilla and roll it up.
- Slice the banana filled tortilla into bite sized pieces.
CALORIES 285, FAT 5G, PROTEIN 10G, CARBS 53G