True Lemon Pork Tenderloin
This recipe results in a moist, tender Pork Tenderloin after marinating in a lemony dressing for a wonderful flavor you’ll love. True Lemon adds a wonderful, natural flavor to this recipe without any artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors.
Looking for some easy side dishes?
We are happy to offer a variety of products that make dinner time easy, especially as we are coming into the busy holiday season.
- With our Lamb-Weston Roasted Garlic Potatoes (#7944), you don’t have to wait for potatoes to boil! Simply place the bag in the microwave for 14 minutes, or in a pot of boiling water for 20 minutes before serving.
- We love serving our fluffy Janey Lou’s Beehive Rolls (#8925) for any special family dinner.
- Last but not least, our frozen Flav-R-Pac veggies are a lifesaver for dinner time! Pick any of our frozen blends and saute them up in some garlic butter for an easy side.
What recipes can I pair with this meal?
- Strawberry Spinach Salad is a great pick-me-up dish. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that there are a ton of benefits from eating spinach.
- Looking for an easy and delicious side for all the Holiday get-togethers? Look no further, these Slow Cooker Green Beans are sure to win you over!
- Don’t be afraid to try our Bacon-Wrapped Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Mayo Dip if you aren’t a fan of Brussels Sprouts- this recipe will make you love them!
- If you are looking for a healthy alternative to carbs to pair with your meals, give our Cauliflower Breadsticks a try.
- Mini Hasselback Potatoes are perfect for any side dish or appetizers, and will always leave your family begging for more!
This recipe results in a moist, tender Pork Tenderloin after marinating in a lemony dressing for a wonderful flavor you’ll love.
True Lemon Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Swift Premium Pork Tenderloin (#1044), trimmed
- 8 packets True Lemon (#1689), dissolved in 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp BBF Avocado Oil (#3516)
- 2 tsp Kirkland Minced Garlic (#1289)
- 1/8 tsp Coarse Black Pepper (#1028)
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- To begin, pierce the tenderloin all over with a fork, then place in a deep baking dish.
- Then, combine the remaining ingredients for the marinade and pour over the tenderloin. Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, turning once halfway through.
- Now, preheat the oven to 350F and move the tenderloin into a shallow pan. Be sure to use a new dish, as putting a cold dish into the oven can cause damage to the dish.
- Roast for 45 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 155F with a slightly pink center.
- Remove from the oven, and let rest for 5 minutes before serving,