Just when we thought there wasn’t anything to make brownies better, we put them on a stick and dipped them in chocolate. These Brownie Pops will be a Summer hit!
Brownie Mix Ins:
Further customize your pops by trying these simple mix ins.
- Chopped Kirkland Walnut Halves & Pieces (#1293) or Kirkland Fancy Pecan Halves (#1292)
- Shredded coconut and chopped Kirkland Whole Almonds (#1294)
- Crumbled Snyder’s of Hanover Snaps Pretzels (#2319) and caramel bits
- Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips (#7121)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Gerken’s Mini Cinnamon Drops (#2776)
- Crushed Oreo cookies
- Chopped up candy bars
If you like this recipe, try these:
Just when we thought there wasn’t anything to make brownies better, we put them on a stick and dipped in chocolate.
- 4 1/2 cups AP Richly Delicious Brownie Mix (#1824)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped Kirkland Walnut Halves & Pieces (#1293) or Kirkland Fancy Pecan Halves (#1292), optional
- Melted white and Ghirardelli Real Milk Chocolate Chips (#1302)
- Popsicle sticks
- First, preheat oven to 350Â°. Then, spray a 9″ x 13″ pan with Vegalene (#1212). Set aside.
- Now, add brownie mix and egg to a bowl, and slowly add the hot water while blending with mixer until smooth. Add nuts, the spread evenly in the prepared pan. Let rest 10 minutes before baking.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-23 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely, then cut into rectangles. Place a popsicle stick into each brownie, then place onto a Crestware Cookie Sheet (#4020) lined with Parchment Paper (#1153) and transfer to the fridge to chill for 15 minutes.
- Next, dip each brownie into chocolate. Immediately add sprinkles, if desired, then place back onto cookie sheet. Allow to chill for 5 to 10 more minutes, or until the chocolate is set.
- Homemade Trail Mix - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Brownie Pops Wyman’s Fruit Leather Plan a Picnic […]
- Cosmo Blast Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Brownie Pops Ice Cream Sundae Bar Sugar Cookie Bars […]
- Recipes with Shelf Stable Chocolate Milk - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Brownie Pops Grandma Jessen’s Chocolate Pudding Slow-Cooker Double Chocolate Cake SharePinTweet0 Shares 0Shares Share on Facebook Share on Twitter…