Cadbury Egg Cookies
How to keep your cookies soft:
- Be sure to store in an air tight container.
- If you are storing at room temperature or in the fridge, add a piece of bread to the container. This helps keep your cookies soft.
- If you know you won’t eat all the cookies at once, freeze them! Some people like freezing the dough, some like freezing the cookies. Do whatever works best for you.
More Easter Ideas:
These fun and easy Cadbury Egg Cookies take chocolate chips cookies to a whole new level! They are perfect for an Easter treat. Plus, these make a great Chocolate Chip Cookie year-round.
Cadbury Egg Cookies
- 2 cups all purpose flour (#2285)
- 2 tsp cornstarch (#2849)
- 1 tsp baking soda (#2848)
- ½ tsp salt (#1146)
- ¾ cup unsalted
butter,softened but still cool
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar (#1150)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar (#1632)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (#6702)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (#1305)
- 1 package mini Cadbury eggs
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and both sugars until fluffy and light in color. Add egg and vanilla and mix to combine.
- With the mixer on low speed, mix in the dry ingredients until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cookies may be baked right away, or if you have time, chill the dough for at least 2, and up to 24, hours.
- When you are ready to bake the cookies, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a cookie scoop (#3838) or tablespoon, drop dough onto parchment (#1153) lined baking sheets (#4020). Press a few Cadbury Eggs into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges. Be careful not to over-bake. For the softest
cookiesyou want to slightly under-bake.
- Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack (#1145) to cool completely.
Adapted from: https://kristineskitchenblog.com/favorite-chocolate-chip-cookies/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=598063284_22622896_18873
- Pear Chai Thumbprints - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Cadbury Egg Cookies […]