Carrot Cake Oatmeal Bars
These easy Carrot Cake Oatmeal Bars are delicious, healthy, and perfect for a busy morning on the go or a little late night snack! Plus, there’s nothing better than topping with a little cream cheese frosting!
How can I make this recipe Gluten Free?
Although this recipe isn’t gluten-free, with just a couple substitutions it can easily be adapted for our gluten-free friends! The major thing that would need to be swapped is flour, but we have your backs! Just use our Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour. The measurements will stay the same. As far as the other ingredients, you shouldn’t need to worry. Just make sure you use brands you trust!
How long do the Carrot Cake Oatmeal Bars last?
Like most meal prep foods, they last a few days in the fridge. Just make sure you store them in an airtight container. While they are still good cold, we like warming them up a tiny bit in the microwave. It’s all about personal preference!
Looking for more easy breakfast options?
- First, Peaches & Cream Overnight Oats are the definition of an easy breakfast. Just prep everything the night before, and you can have breakfast ready to go for the week!
- Moving on, whether you eat these Sausage and Hashbrown Breakfast Bars as bars or as a casserole, it will become a breakfast favorite. On top of that, it is great for meal prep.
- Finally, if you’re looking for a sweet option, German Pancakes are easy and sweet! They are perfect for a weekend breakfast.
These easy Carrot Cake Oatmeal Bars are delicious, healthy, and perfect for a busy morning on the go or a little late night snack!
Carrot Cake Oatmeal Bars
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (#1333)
- 1 cup rolled oatmeal (#1882)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (#2847)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (#1005)
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger (#1420)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (#1146)
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil (#8287)
- 6 tbsp coconut sugar
- 6 tbsp brown sugar (#1150)
- 1 tsp vanilla (#6702)
- 1 chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds #8941 + 3 tbsp water)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (#1293)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar (#1151)
- First, mix dry ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Cream together the coconut oil and sugars.
- Then, add chia egg, vanilla, and almond milk.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and toss in grated carrots + walnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-22 minutes.
- Allow carrot cake to cool completely before adding frosting.