Holiday Baked Potatoes
Your family get-together meals aren’t complete without our Holiday Baked Potatoes as a yummy side-dish.
Holiday Baked Potatoes With Topping
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (#1860)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. salt (#1146)
- 8 potatoes
- 1/4 cup finely sliced green onion
- 8 slices Daily’s Pre-cooked Hickory Smoked Bacon (#4835), cooked and crumbled or Kirkland Bacon Crumbles (#1241)
- Stir together cheddar cheese, sour cream, and salt; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Wrap potatoes in foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400º for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until tender.
- When ready to serve, remove foil from potatoes. Slit each potato.
- Place potatoes on serving platter. Top with sour cream and cheese mixture. Garnish with green onions and bacon.
Makes 8 potatoes and topping.