A Utah favorite that’s not just for funerals this Funeral Potatoes recipe is made for any family gathering where you need a delicious potato side-dish served.
- 2 lbs. Quincy Gold Shredded Hashbrowns (#2418)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (#1866), more if desired
- Chopped Onions (as much as desired) (#5772)
- Crushed Cornflakes (optional)
- Combine soup with sour cream, butter, cheese and onions.
- Add mixture to frozen Hash Brown Shreds.
- Spread in 9″ x 13″ pan. Top with remaining cheddar cheese and Cornflakes.
- Bake at 350º for 60-75 minutes.