Sweet & Sour Yakisoba
We have always loved celebrating holidays that involve food, and Chinese New Year is no exception! But, we’ll be keeping it simple this year with a take-out style spread, with Sweet & Sour Yakisoba as the star of the show.
Enjoy tender yakisoba noodles, diced chicken, fajita veggies and pineapple coated in a ready-to-use sweet and sour sauce. This dish will be ready in under 15 minutes, making it perfect for a busy night!
Simple Take-Out Sides
- Stuffed with a delicious blend of cream cheese and crabmeat, Amoy Crab Rangoon (#6694) is a take-out essential.
- Mihn Vegetable Egg Rolls (#4078) is a simple way to serve up a helping of veggies. Plus, they’re delicious dipped in Minor’s Sweet & Sour Sauce.
- Tender chicken with fresh vegetables and seasonings in flavorful little dumplings, Ling Ling All Natural Chicken and Vegetable Potstickers (#4767) come with a packet of savory dipping sauce.
- Amoy Vegetable Fried Rice (#6695) is colorful and flavorful fried rice filled with long grain rice, authentic Asian seasonings, and carrots, leeks, peas, edamame, red bell pepper, and corn.
- Although Moji Sushi technically isn’t Chinese, it is a take-out essential.
If you like this recipe, try these:
Tender yakisoba noodles, diced chicken, fajita veggies and pineapple coated in a ready-to-use sweet and sour sauce.
Sweet & Sour Yakisoba
- 2 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil (#3516)
- 1 cup Flav-R-Pac Fajita Blend Vegetables (#2069)
- 1/4 cup Phillips Gourmet Diced Tru-Roast Mushrooms (#2222), optional
- 16 oz. Wing Hing Yakisoba Noodles (#9176)
- 1 lb. Pierce FC Diced Chicken Breast (#2546)
- 1/2 cup Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple Chunks (#3002), optional
- 1 cup Minor’s Sweet & Sour Ready to Use Sauce (#1265), more or less as needed
- First, heat 1 Tbsp avocado oil in a frying pan. Sautee the fajita veggies and mushrooms until just golden brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Now, add the remaining oil to the pan and sautee the chicken until heated through.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil. Blanch the noodles in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Then, drain noodles and add to the pan, along with the veggies, pineapple, and sauce. Stir for 2-3 minutes until fully incorporated and serve.