Mother’s Day Recipe Roundup
Sometimes, it feels like all you do as a mom is cook meal after meal… So, this Mother’s Day, take that stress away from a mom in your life. And if you are the mom, share this blog post with your significant other so they can make the day special for you. Food is our love language, but if it isn’t hers- make sure you grab her some flowers, write a note, or do something to show your appreciation for all the hard work she does for your family.
Breakfast in Bed
With a little help from dad or older siblings, let mom sleep in on Mother’s Day and wake up to the smell of one of these delicious breakfasts. Bring it to her in bed so she can eat while you clean up the kitchen.
- Light and fluffy Blueberry Waffles with bursts of Wymanâ€™s Wild Blueberries, topped with a dollop of Chef Shamy Blueberry Honey Butter.Â
- A mouthwatering overnight Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast Casserole made with Texas Toast, a cream cheese mixture, and strawberries.
- Serve a Spring Frittata filled with broccoli, peas, and spinach with a side of fresh fruit.
- Homemade Biscuits and Gravy isÂ easier than ever with our Bridgford Biscuits and Peppered Gravy Mix.Â
- As if we needed another reason to love our Janey Louâ€™s Cinnamon Rolls, we turned them into gooey, delicious Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread topped with cream cheese frosting.
Keep lunch light and refreshing. Bonus points if you eat outside so mom can enjoy the fresh Spring air.
- Plan a picnic for mom! With help from dad, get everything ready beforehand so mom can just enjoy time with her family without worrying about making sure everyone has something to eat.
- Fast, easy, and refreshing salad topped with crunchy slivered almonds andÂ irresistibleÂ avocado dices. You (and mom) wonâ€™t be able to get enough of this Strawberry Spinach Salad!
- Make mom a refreshing Exotic Grains & Fire Roasted Vegetable Chicken Wrap. Full of shredded chicken,Â Simplot Exotic Grains & Fire-Roasted Vegetables, romaine lettuce, guacamole, and tomatoes, this lunch is simple and healthy.
Set the dinner table with a table cloth, nice dishes, fresh flowers and simple notes from everyone. Try one of these tasty recipes:
- Keto Creamy Spinach Stuffed Salmon is so good, no one has to know it’s a keto-approved recipe! Baked salmon fillets covered in Lemon Herb Butter, then stuffed with a simple spinach and cream cheese filling.
- We love any dish that can just be thrown together with minimal prep work- and this Parmesan Potato & Spinach Florentine fits right into that â€œeasy dinnerâ€ category. Plus, it tastes amaaaazing! Enjoy a hearty dish of diced chicken, parmesan baby baker potatoes, and spinach in creamy alfredo, topped with crisp parmesan cheese.
- Treat mom to a refreshing one-pan meal of Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken & Green Beans with a side ofÂ New York Bakery Garlic Toast (#2049)Â for a no-hassle dinner.
Using our mixes, dessert is easier than ever. Do you have any of these on hand? Whip one up for dessert on Mother’s Day.
- AP Marvelous â€˜N Chewy Macaroon Mix (#1965)Â are exceptional cookies that couldnâ€™t be simpler to make. All you need is the mix and water!
- Simply add ice cold water to our AP Heavenly Angel Food Cake Mix (#2815) and bake for a light, luxurious Angel Food Cake! We feel confident that you wonâ€™t find a better-tasting mix. Guaranteed!
- One mix does it all- ourÂ AP Classic Creme Cake Mix (#1823)Â is versatile and delicious! Make muffins, quickbreads,Â and cakes -a bakery full of treats in a single bag. This is a professional bakery product but better than most bakeries! Add your own fresh or frozen fruit, chips, nuts, fillings or flavorings for infinite variety. Make all your familyâ€™s favorite treats.
Be the first to comment.