Homemade Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
Homemade Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup. A perfect and simple meal on a cold fall evening. Add homemade rolls and your family will be amazed and you won’t have any leftovers! The recipe comes from a sweet friend of mine.
Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
- 2 tsp Fresh Garlic, minced (#1289)
- 1 tsp Onion Powder (#1027)
- 1 tbsp Italian and Pizza Seasoning (#1432)
- 4 10 ¾ oz. cans of Tomato Soup
- 3 cups half & half (I use Cream)
- 3 cups Chicken Stock or Bouillon
- 1 tsp salt (#1146)
- 1 tsp black ground pepper (#1029)
- 12 oz. Rosini ® Tri-Colored Tortellini (#1815)
- ½ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese (for garnish)
- Add all ingredients (except Tortellini and cheese) in a large pot over medium heat and bring to simmer.
- Once simmering, drop Tortellini into soup; cook until soft and tender.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
Recipe from: Alison Chuntz