Shrimp Pad Thai
Shrimp Pad Thai made with egg noodles, tofu, shrimp, peanuts and spouts for a homestyle twist on a favorite recipe. Try swapping out the shrimp for Main St. Meats Chicken Strips (#2609) or Beef Strips (#2604) for more variation!
What can I serve with this recipe?
Turn this meal into takeout at home! Try serving with these easy sides:
- Mihn Vegetable Egg Rolls (#4078)
- Amoy Vegetable Fried Rice (#6695)
- Moji Sushi- California Roll (#2247) or Spicy Crab Roll (#2248)
- Ling Ling All Natural Chicken and Vegetable Potstickers (#4767)
- Amoy Crab Rangoons (#6694)
If you like this recipe, try these:
Shrimp Pad Thai made with egg noodles, tofu, shrimp, peanuts and spouts for a homestyle twist on a favorite recipe.
Shrimp Pad Thai
- 8 oz. Pacific Seafood Newport Peeled & Deveined Raw Shrimp (#1545)
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp C & H Granulated Sugar (#1632)
- 1 medium shallot, diced
- 3 cloves SupHerb Farms Whole Roasted Garlic (#2278), minced
- 1-2 large eggs, whisked
- 8 oz. Marzetti Homestyle Egg Noodles (#1407), cooked until al dente
- 2 Tbsp roasted peanuts, chopped
- 8 oz. extra-firm tofu
- 3 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil (#3516)
- 1 cup scallions, sliced, plus extra for serving
- 1 cup bean sprouts, plus extra for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
- First, cut the tofu into strips.
- Then, in a small bowl, stir together the lime juice, fish sauce and sugar until the sugar dissolved. Set aside.
- Next, heat the oil in a skillet over high heat. Then, add the tofu and cook until golden brown on all sides. Push to one side, then cook the shallot and garlic until fragrant.
- Now, add 1 Tbsp of oil to the pan. Scramble an egg (with the tofu, shallots and garlic pushed to one side), then mix with the tofu.
- Add the bean sprouts, scallions, noodles, fish sauce mixture, and shrimp. Cook, stirring frequently, until the shrimp is pink and opaque. Then, toss for 1 more minute.
- Divide between plates and garnish with chopped peanuts, bean sprouts, chives, and lime wedges. Enjoy!
Adapted From: https://whatsfordinner.com/recipes/shrimp-pad-thai/