20 Minute Sausage & Vegetables
Daily’s Peppered Rope Sausage, Rosemary Potatoes and Fajita Blend Vegetables seasoned with avocado oil and Carne Asada Seasoning. This 20-minute dinner is full of flavor, and a great way to get your kids to eat vegetables.
Wondering how to use our Rope Sausage?
Daily’s Black Pepper Smoked Rope Sausage (#1920) is fully-cooked and perfectly seasoned. This was one of the top-requested new products shown at our 2019 Food Show. It’s perfectly seasoned and ideal for winter soups and skillet recipes.
Since it’s fully cooked, it just needs to heat through in your recipes. Thaw; slice rope into approx. 1/2″ slices and saute in a skillet, add to soups or stews or heat in a slow cooker or oven (being careful not to overcook and dry out slices). Try it in Crock Pot Sausage Chowder.
Are you a fan of skillet dinners?
- Cheesy Chicken, Ham & Potato Skillet
- Low Carb Skillet Cheesy Chicken and Veggie “Rice”
- 20 Minute Cabbage Potato Skillet
- One-Pan Asian Beef & Rice Skillet
- Lemon Broccoli Pierogy Skillet
Daily’s Peppered Rope Sausage, Rosemary Potatoes and Fajita Blend Vegetables seasoned with avocado oil and Carne Asada Seasoning.
20 Minute Sausage and Vegetables
- 3 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil (#3516), divided
- 2 cups Flav-R-Pac Roasted Redskins W/Rosemary (#2068)
- 9 oz. Daily’s Black Pepper Smoked Rope Sausage (#1920), sliced
- 2 cups Flav-R-Pac Fajita Blend (#2069)
- 2 tsp Kirkland Minced Garlic (#1289)
- 1 cup Flav-R-Pac Sunshine Carrots (#5520)
- 1/2 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 Tbsp Carne Asada Seasoning (#7378)
- 1/2 cup Chicken Base (#1038), prepared
- Regal Fine Sea Salt (#1146) and AP Black Pepper (#1028)
- First, heat 2 Tbsp of the avocado oil in a pan. Add the potatoes, and fry until cooked through. Set aside.
- Next, brown the thawed, sliced sausage in the same pan with the remaining oil. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Now, saute the fajita blend vegetables and garlic in the remaining oil, adding the zucchini after 1-2 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and the carne asada seasoning. Continue to cook until fork tender.
- Then, mix the potatoes and sausage back into the pan. Add the prepared chicken broth and cook for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.