Spicy Shrimp Tacos
Try these Spicy Shrimp Tacos topped with our corn & jalapeno blend, cabbage, and a delicious creamy avocado ranch dressing. They are incredibly easy to prepare, and spotlight our new Simplot RoastWorks Flame-Roasted Sweet Corn & Jalapeno Blend (#1984). This blend is full of perfectly flame-roasted sweet corn with white corn and a blend of jalapeno, green onion, garlic, cilantro, and seasoning.Â Just heat and serve with signature appetizers, salads, soups, wraps and more!
Best Taco Toppings:
One thing we really enjoy about tacos is that it is an easy meal to customize for people with different food preferences. The toppings can be completely personalized! Try serving toppings like sour cream, pice de gallo, guacamole, salsa, lime wedges, or cotija cheese.
More recipes your seafood lovers:
- Mediterranean Baked Cod
- Lemon Dill Salmon & Asparagus Foil Packet
- 3 Methods for Cooking Ahi Tuna
- Seafood Marinara
- Zesty Fish Stick Tacos
Try these Spicy Shrimp Tacos topped with our corn & jalapeno blend, cabbage, and a delicious creamy avocado ranch dressing.
Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 10 Receta De Oro 8 in. Tortillas (#4970), warm
- 1/2 cup prepared Rosie’s Ranch Dressing (#1032)
- 1/4 bag Simplot RoastWorks Flame-Roasted Sweet Corn & Jalapeno Blend (#1984)
- 20 Black Tiger Shrimp (#2806), grilled
- 1/4 cup Simplot Avocado Dices (#1645)
- First, create a creamy avocado sauce by pureeing the avocado and ranch until smooth.
- Then, prepare the corn & jalapeno blend by heating 2 Tbsp. BBF Avocado Oil (#3516) in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add 1/4 bag of product and cover for 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Prepare the shrimp by sauteing in avocado oil and 1 Tbsp Kirkland Butter (#1723). Then add the shrimp, season with Regal Sea Salt (#1146) and AP Black Pepper (#1029) to taste and sautÃ© for 1-2 minutes on one side (until just beginning to turn pink), then flip.
- Now, prepare the tacos by placing 2 tortillas on a plate. Top with 2 shrimp each, 2 Tbsp of the corn & jalapeno blend, 2 Tbsp of the dressing, and cabbage. Serve while warm.
Adapted from: https://simplotfoods.com/Recipe/Spicy-Shrimp-Tacos
- The Ultimate Fish Stick Taquitos - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Spicy Shrimp Tacos […]
- Creative Ways to use Rosie's Ranch Mix - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Spicy Shrimp Tacos […]
- Quick Beef Fajitas - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Spicy Shrimp Tacos […]