3 Slow Cooker Meals for Busy Nights
As the days speed by bringing us closer and closer to Christmas the hustle and bustle of it all can turn dinner into frozen pizza or cold cereal. Let us help you get a warm, nourishing meal on the table without all the hassle. Check out these quick, easy slow cooker meals that will bring a smile to everyone’s face. Toss the ingredients in the crock pot before you leave in the morning and come home at night to delicious heaven!
Looking for more Slow Cooker Meals?
- First, Slow Cooker Spicy Curry Chicken is a great way to bring flavor (and heat!) to the dinner table. Serve over rice (#1468) or cauliflower rice (#24743).
- Next, we have a classic comfort food dish- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. This dish is always a favorite!
- Now, for dessert, we will serve Slow Cooker Brownies. Just top with Icecream!
Creamy Crockpot Chicken Stuffing and Green Beans
- 2 lbs about 4 Chicken Breasts #5513
- 1 6oz box of stuffing mix
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken condensed soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 ½ cups Gourmet Whole Green Beans #3781
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, place Slow Cooker Liners #1089 in crockpot with cooking spray. Season chicken with salt/pepper and place in the bottom of a crockpot.
- Next, top chicken with 1 box of stuffing mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix together condensed soup, sour cream and water. Spread mixture over stuffing.
- Place green bean on top. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or high for 6 hours.
- 1 Boneless Pork Tenderloin (#1044)
- ⅔ cup Parmesan Cheese (#1683)
- ½ cup honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Basil (#1443)
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic (#1289)
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil (#3515)
- ½ tsp salt
- For Thickening Sauce –
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch (#2849)
- ¼ cup cold water
- First, place Slow Cooker Liner #1089 in crockpot. Place roast in slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, honey, soy sauce, basil, garlic, oil and salt. (I found the mixture to be a little too thick to pour over the roast [as instructed in the next step of the recipe], so I added in a tad bit of water to the mixture – maybe 1/2 – 1 cup.)
- Pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 – 7 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove meat to a serving platter and keep warm. (I cover mine with a little foil.)
- Skim fat from cooking juices, if needed or desired. Transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil. Combine cornstarch and the 1/2 cup water until smooth. Gradually stir into pan. (I found that I did not need all of the cornstarch slurry.) Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Slice roast and serve with gravy. (I didn’t use all of the sauce.)
Slow Cooker Italian Chicken and Potatoes
- 4 chicken breast (#5513)
- 3 cups Roasted Baby Bakers (#2423)
- 3 tbsp Avocado Oil (#3515)
- 1 tbsp Italian Salad Dressing Seasoning (#1698)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder (#1021)
- salt and pepper to taste,
- fresh herbs for garnish (optional)
- First, place Slow Cooker Liners #1089 in crockpot. This will help prevent a mess to clean up!
- In a large bowl combine chicken and potatoes. Drizzle with oil and stir to coat. Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning over the chicken and potatoes, then toss to coat well.
- Transfer to slow cooker(OR optional step: cook chicken and potatoes in a large skillet/pan over medium high heat for 2-3 minute to brown before transferring to slow cooker to cook all the way through), cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are fork tender.
- Garnish with fresh herbs like oregano and thyme (optional) and serve hot.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Burritos - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] 3 Slow Cooker Meals for Busy Nights […]
- Sheet Pan Nachos - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] 3 Slow Cooker Meals for Busy Nights […]
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Taco Chicken - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] 3 Slow Cooker Meals for Busy Nights […]