Mom’s Brunch Casserole
Mom’s Brunch Casserole is a hearty make-ahead breakfast casserole full of bacon, eggs, and bread topped with melty cheese. Whether you’re preparing this casserole ahead of time for busy school mornings, or in preparation for family to visit- the dish will be gobbled up with hardly any mess to clean up! Prepare the night before and toss it in the oven in the morning, and your kitchen will be smelling amazing. Complete the meal with a side of fresh fruit and a warm pot of Stephen’s Gourmet Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa (#2310).
Can I change this recipe?
Absolutely! Try these simple swaps:
- Swap out the bacon with Childer’s Country Style Pork Sausage (#2550).
- Add Lamb Westone Redskin Salad Dices (#2028).
- Mix in a can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Chop up Farmland Naturally Hickory Smoked Bone-In Ham Steaks (#5659).
- Saute up some Flav-R-Pac Chef Started Omelette Blend (#3216) vegetables.
- Use Bridgford Frozen Buttermilk Biscuits (#5646) in place of bread. Try putting them on top, too.
Mom’s Brunch Casserole is a hearty make-ahead breakfast casserole full of bacon, eggs, and bread topped with melty cheese.
Mom’s Brunch Casserole
- 2 cups Daily’s Regular Slab Precooked Bacon (#4835), crumbled
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Regal Fine Sea Salt (#1146) and AP Pepper Black Table Grind (#1029)
- 8 Tbsp Kirkland Salted Sweet Cream Butter (#1723), softened
- 8-10 slices Stone Ground Bakery Rustic Sourdough Pullman Bread (#1612)
- 5 cups Kirkland Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese (#1860)
- About 1 tsp AP Mild Paprika (#1697)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Arrange half of the slices, buttered side down, in a single layer in a 9×13-inch baking pan. Top with half of the cheese, half of the bacon and half of the egg mixture.
- Add a second layer of bread, cheese, bacon and egg mixture. Sprinkle the paprika on top, cover and set aside in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Bake the casserole uncovered until the eggs are set, about 45 minutes.
From Catalog #9, 2021.
Looking for more breakfast recipes?
- Breakfast Strata - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Mom’s Brunch Casserole Maple Pancake Sliders English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich SharePinTweet0 Shares 0Shares Share on Facebook Share on Twitter…
- Spanish Tortilla - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Baked Eggs Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Bowls Mom’s Brunch Casserole SharePinTweet0 Shares 0Shares Share on Facebook Share on Twitter […]